32

(Y/n) POV:

"Now it could take her up to a week to wake up, bu-" 

'God why are things so distant?'

"There's always a slight chance that she may never wa-"

'But I'm here, I'm right here; can't you hear me?'

"But she will, right?"

'Yoongi I'm right here, I promise,'

"Yes, but it's going to take a while for her to wake so there's no tel-"

'Why does my hearing keep cutting out? Why is my voice so loud? My head hurts, I'm just going to go back to sleep.'

_________________

"Yeah, the doctor said she doesn't know when she'll wake up,"

'Oh, would you shut the fuck up already Yoongi? I'm trying to sleep.'

"Well, I can stay here while you go and eat hyung,"

'Jungkook please shut the fuck up, I just want to sl- Wait.... JUNGKOOK'

"I would rather wait for her to wake up Jungkook,"

'No, you need to fucking eat you little shit, Jungkook make him go eat,'

"Hyung, she would want you to eat,"

'That's my Kookie'

"Fine but if she wakes up, call me,"

'Finally, a break from Mr. Meow Meow'

_______________

Jungkook's POV:

"Do you want anything Jungkook?" Yoongi looked up from his phone, "I'm just ordering some Pizza," I shook my head no, returning my eyes to the sleeping girl. They had taken off all of the tubes, and wires. Obviously the IV and heart monitor still attached. 

"Okay well, I'll be back. Again, if she wa-"

"I know, if she wakes up, I'll call you Hyung," I smiled at the elder as he waved his hand trying to dismiss me as he walked out of the room. The heart monitor keeping a steady beat in the background being the only sound in the room. 

"I have banana milk (Y/n)," I whispered as I brought two small cartons of banana milk out of my pocket, sitting one down on her bedside table. "How long are you going to sleep? Hm? We miss you, you know that. I miss our Banana milk dates," I sipped some of my banana milk, looking at the girl, waiting for her just to sit up at any moment. 

"Hey, Yoongi! Is she awa-" I turned to face the door to see Johnny standing there with another bouquet of flowers, what a sweet gesture but little does he know she prefers banana milk instead. "Oh, hey Jungkook," He smile instantly turned to a frown before he tossed the flowers into a seat in the corner. 

"Sup," I greeted before looking back over at the sleeping girl, this hadn't been the first time we had been alone in the room with her. It always ended in some sort of argument due to Johnny's small man syndrome. 

(IM SORRY I LOVE JOHNNY LIKE FRFR, MANS HOT; But for the story it just worked out like this)

"I thought Yoongi didn't want you to be alone with her," The male scoffed as he took Yoongi's seat, quickly grabbing the female's hand, a little too harsh for my liking. 

"You seem to always twist his words Suh," I rolled my eyes, putting down my beloved Banana milk before I spill it everywhere, "he said he didn't want her to be alone, period. He went to get Pizza," Johnny and I stared at each other for a couple of minutes in silence, neither of us daring to look away. 

"Why do you always bring her Banana milk?" He questioned; both of our gazes landed on the unopened carton of banana milk on her bed side table; along with the other 10 I had brought. "She hate's banana mi-"

"No, she doesn't," I laughed slightly, "She loves banana milk Johnny, more than me which is shocking to say. But you don't know that do you?" I raised my eyebrow slightly, the man growing slightly infuriated, squeezing her hand a little tighter. 

"Let go," I warned the male as I slowly stood up from my chair, gently putting her hand beside her, "Johnny let go before you hurt her," I grabbed the male's wrist, trying to pry it off of her hand. Instead, he just yanked my hand off, and slapped me. 

"What the fuck Suh?!" I yelled as I brought my hand up to my face, my skin was still stinging from the contact. After I had always promised myself never to get physically violent with this piece of shit, for (Y/n)'s sake, I don' think I could keep that promise anymore. 

And now Johnny and I were back into another pissing match, trying to yell louder than the other. It always ended up like then when we were left alone longer than 10 seconds, and I'm being generous with that number. The others tend to just drag us away from each other, or Yoongi would kick Johnny out, which caused a pretty big rip in their somewhat of a friendship.

"Kookie," A voice whispered, and a warmth spread throughout my hand. I looked down to see the girl, somewhat awake with a small smile on her face. 

"(Y/n)!" Johnny yelled as he bent down, and pulled the girl into a somewhat forceful hug, her wincing at the pain; not saying anything to her boyfriend to let him know she was still hurting. "Oh my god you're awake!" He kissed her temple, she maintained eye contact with me, taking small glances at Johnny every so often. 

I quietly excused myself, walking out into the hallway to call Yoongi. 

"What is it?" He asked, slightly annoyed; he's hangry can't blame him. 

"Wow Hyung, thought you would've been more excited because I called you,"

"OH-" There was a slight pause, "OH MY GOD!"

"SIR YOUR PIZZA!"

"I DON'T WANT IT! I'm on my way Jungkook!" He quickly hung up the phone, but I couldn't help but snicker at him, that poor pizza.

___________________

"How is she?!" Vernon asked completely out of breath, with his hands on his knees trying to catch some air. The rest of his members trailing behind him, 97' line leading them. 

I smiled at him before I brought him into an embrace, "She's great Vernon," I smiled as he let out a breath he was holding. "Johnny is in there though, Yoongi has been trying to keep the peace," He let go of the hug, looking at me questioningly waiting for me to go on.

"How is Noona?" Dino asked impatiently, holding a big bouquet of flowers while 97' line each held a box of banana milk. "She's awake ri-" Jeonghan stepped on Dino's foot to shup him up, earning a small 'ow' from the boy. 

"She is, but..." I paused, trying to think of a way to not freak the guys out, "She has a bit of Selective amnesia going on," The boys frowned and looked at each other before looking at me to continue on, not knowing what this could be. 

"She forgot Johnny,"

***

Updated: Jan 29, 2023