5

(Y/n) POV:

"Now, keep your head down and just walk straight to my room," Yoongi patted my back as he reached for the doorknob, I nodded my head as I took a deep breath getting ready to run for my life through the dorm. 

The door opened, and the first thing that met my ears was the sound of two controllers. I looked up for a slight second as we walked towards the living room to see two of the members playing overwatch, and my eyes widened. "Head down," Yoongi whispered as we continued our way over to his room.

"I want to play too," I grumbled as I crossed my arms over my chest, throwing a slight tantrum as we reached my brother's room. The door creaked open as he walked inside, and this is when I bolted towards the living room.... Well, I tried at least. My body met the cold surface of the floor as soon as I tried to run, I turned around to see my brother grabbing my leg and pulling me inside of his room. 

"It's like you know my every move," I sighed as I jumped up on his bed, resting my head on one of his pillows. "Ever thought about cleaning?" I asked as I looked around his room, clothes thrown everywhere but the dirty clothes basket, dishes littered on his furniture; the only clean thing was his desk, which had his extra computer and keyboard sitting on top. 

"Never have the time," He shrugged as he shoved me off his bed, my body hitting the floor with a loud thud. I groaned as I rubbed my back, sitting up from the cold hard floor. "You can sleep on the couch," He pointed waved his hand over to the couch in the corner of the room, which you could barely see due to the Mount Everest sized pile of clothes. 

I rolled my eyes as I walked over to the couch and sweeping most of the clothes off in one go. Snores filling the room a few seconds later, I rolled my eyes as I took a few more pieces of clothes off of the couch. "TAEHYUNG! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO KILL ME!" A deep voice yelled, and the sound of feet running through the hallways of the dorm following straight after. I slightly laughed as I walked over to the door, opening it slightly to peak out into the hallway.

'Seems safe enough,' I thought to myself, I looked back to my brother who was now completely passed out on his bed. Meh, he won't even know that I left. I shrugged as I left his room, quickly closing the door behind me making sure that the light doesn't wake up my brother. 

"Promise me you won't kill me anymore?" A sulking voice asked as I approached the living room, making sure not to make any noise as I walked. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever Jungkook," A deeper voice laughed, a slight smack following after. 

I slowly peaked my head around the corner to see the same two boys sitting back on the floor, about to start another match of Overwatch. "Wow Yoongi, did you get taller?" A slight wheeze laugh erupted, I turned around to see Jin peaking past the corner as well; him slightly laughing. I slapped his arm slightly as I pulled him back behind the wall before the other two saw us. 

"Are you trying to get me caught," I scolded the elder before I resumed back to my post, peaking around the corner to watch the two play.

"It would be funny," Then I felt my feet lose balance as I slightly tumbled into the living room behind the two boys. I looked back to see Jin slapping his hand over his mouth to keep sound from coming out as he started to wheeze. 

"Uh, who are you?" I looked down to see that both of the boys are now looking at me, both looked very concerned for their safety. I looked back at Jin, giving him a 'you are fucking dead' look. He rolled his eyes as he walked out from my previous hiding spot, walking over to me; wrapping his arm over my shoulders. 

"Jungkook, Taehyung this is (Y/n), Yoongi's younger sister. (Y/n) the boy with the coconut hair is Jungkook, and the taller one with the mole on his face is Taehyung," He pointed to the two, one at a time as he said their names, the two both smiled and waved at me setting their controllers down. 

"Yoongi never said anything about a Younger sister," Jungkook whispered quite loudly to Taehyung as they both still stared at me. I hummed slightly as I bent down, and picked up Taehyung's controller, starting a match instantly. 

"You know how to play?" Taehyung asked excitedly as I sat down next to him, I nodded my head as he picked up Jungkook's controller; the younger now throwing a tantrum because he wanted to play. 

It would almost take all night before all 4 of us would ultimately go to sleep, everyone taking turns every other round. Jungkook and I would play the most, seeing as he wouldn't give up his controller and we were actually a pretty decent team. Although I had come to resent my brother and his job, not to mention the people he worked with as well. Things were starting to look brighter. 

***

Updated: Nov. 3, 2022