28

Johnny's POV:

"And next up, one of the most anticipated performances of the night. Please welcome Rookie of the year award recipient, Min (Y/n)!" I stood up from my seat, clapping my hands, cheering her name as the intro started to play. I had taken a glance of her earlier, she was.... absolutely stunning. 

We hadn't walked the carpet together, SM wanted to keep things 'quiet' for a while before they announced it and wanted me on my best behavior tonight; they wanted us to have no contact. Wanted me to act as if she wasn't mine, but I couldn't do that. I loved her, and I wanted everyone to know that. 

"THAT'S MY GIRL!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, my members getting a kick out of my actions as I continued to clap, and cheer for my girlfriend. Heights weren't her favorite thing in the world, and they had kept this whole thing a secret from her until earlier today when it was her time to practice for her stage. 

"THAT'S MY BESTIE!" Jaehyun joined me as we stood there, singing along with her, trying to have a good time. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she was truly something special... How did I get so lucky? Then her body dropped a couple of feet but steadied itself as it continued to go down. Ahh probably just a knot in the line that unraveled itself, she'll be fine. 

"Hyung, did you see that?" Haechan asked, and I nodded my head. 

"They get trained professionals to do those things, I'm sure she's fine," I reassured the younger male, as Jaehyun and I started to sing along with the song again. The crowd was going nuts, other groups were either dancing or singing along, she had grown quite popular for the short amount of time she's been an idol. 

Then as if it was nothing, her body was falling through the air, the cheers turned to screams; the lights in the building were quickly turning off and all of the producers and directors were yelling at the staff to turn the cameras off. My mind wasn't quite comprehending what was happening, I just stood there with my mouth open as I watched the love of my life, fall from 20 feet in the air at a high rate of speed towards the concrete floor. 

I couldn't control what was happening, but I started to run towards her; I ran as fast as my legs would go to try to reach her before it was too late. Jaehyun right behind me, trying to stop me from getting to her... from seeing her...

The house lights cut off.

"Everyone please remain in your seats, all fans are being escorted right now, managers need to get their respective groups and head to their dressing rooms," A females voice rang through the building, whispering and crying filled the room. 

"Where the fuck is she?! Let me see my fucking sister!" Yoongi....

_____________

Yoongi's POV:

My sister... my little butterfly, I couldn't be prouder of her. She won Rookie of the year, just like her brother did back in the day. "Hyung she's beautiful," Hoseok spoke out, gaining the attention of the other members, as the lady introduced the next act, my sister. 

"She really does learn from the best," Jin said cockily as he fixed his hair, gaining a slap from Jungkook, his windshield laugh ensued after. "But Hoseok is right, she's beautiful Yoongi, you should be proud," Jin patted my shoulder as I nodded my head.

I hummed, "I am, VERY proud of her," I crossed my arms over my chest, putting my attention back on the stage watching as my sister descended from the rafters of the building. I could see it, she was nervous; Even though she is trying to hide it, I can see right through her. 

"THAT'S MY GIRL!" Johnny's voice rang out through the crowd, I looked over to see Jungkook with a scowl plastered onto his face; I slapped the back of his head gaining his attention.