8

*A/N: Another Authors note, I know but I have something to say before this chapter starts. I just want to thank all of you for being so patient with me. I'm aware that it's taken me a very VERY long time to fix this book and update it. I just kept writing, and I ended up in a corner every time I tried to continue. I never saw a good ending to the book, and I was put into a funk for a very long time due to it. It wasn't my intention on coming back to writing, but I've received a tremendous amount of support and I genuinely couldn't be more thankful for each and every one of you. With that being said, I plan on continuing fixing this story, and I know I've done that 6 times now; but I'm confident in this story line. If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to write on the conversations board or reach out to me through DMs.
                              Thank you again, BORAHAE <3
                                                                                   -Sav*

Jungkook POV

"She really is a good singer," Mingyu admitted as the rest of us hummed in response, everyone focused on the game we were playing at the moment. "What else did you find out?" Mingyu asked and everyone started to gang up on me.

"She was born in August of '97, she loves music which I think is obvious, she can speak English and Chinese, and she loves to dance even though her mom technically made her sign up for dance classes," I trailed on as we walked through the map, killing anyone we came across.

"She's pretty too!" BamBam rang out, everyone chuckling a little at the boy. 

"Does she like to rap?!" Vernon yelled through Mingyu's mic, I hummed in response to the guy, him not being able to hear me. Then I felt a slight tap on my shoulder, I looked over to see (Y/n) in an oversized hoodie.

"Can I play too?" She asked, my mic picking up her voice, I sighed knowing what was going to pursue after her question.

"LET HER PLAY!" Yugyeom screeched.

"Come on Jungkook, give the girl a turn!" Jaehyun joined in.

"DK, THE8 (Y/N) IS GOING TO PLAY OVERWATCH WITH US!" Mingyu yelled into his mic, I flinched at the volume.

"Jungkook-ah, behind you," she pointed at the screen, I quickly turned around to see a player but before I could do anything I was killed. I groaned as I put my head into my hands, the guys laughing at my luck. "Sorry Jungkook," she whispered as she sat down next to me, I gave her a slight smile.

"I'm playing with my frie-"

"Let her play!"

"We want her to fucking play Jeon Jungkook!"

"Just give her the remote!"

I rolled my eyes as I handed her the remote, sighing at the guys ganging up on me. "Do you want the headphones?" I asked as I pointed to the headphones, she sat there loading in her thoughts for a minute before nodding her head. "Guys, behave," I commanded before I took the headphones off, putting them on the girl's head, adjusting them slightly to help them fit better.

Fucking Christ. What Have I done?

_________

(Y/n) POV:

It had been 3 hours since Jungkook passed me his remote, and every time I've tried to get off his friends had protested. However, I do admit they were fairly decent Overwatch players. "Jaehyun, there's someone to your right," I commented, all of the boys' characters turning to face the one player and all of them taking a shot at the lone player.

I just started to hum lightly as I walked away from the group of boys, who were currently still occupied by the one player. Jungkook snickered a little as I had successfully snuck away from the group of boys. "(Y/n) where did you go?" Yugyeom asked, I turned my character around to see the boys' characters turning around frantically to see if they could spot mine.

"What do you mean?" I chuckled as I turned back around and continued to walk away, continuing humming. 

"FUCK" BamBam screeched as I heard shots being fired behind me, the boys being ambushed by another team. I turned around, taking my sniper out and sniping the opponents out one by one, as the boys screamed in terror fighting for their lives. 

"Are you guys, okay?" I asked as I walked up to them, all of them healing themselves as I stood watch. 

"You stole my fucking kill," Mingyu whined, the others joining him.

"Not my fucking fault that you guys' suck," I chuckle as the boys erupted in slight anger, trying to defend themselves. 

We're going to be here for a while.

__________

"They talk a lot," I complained as I rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder, I left the game about an hour ago to give my ears a break from all the screaming. The male just snickered a little as he typed away on his phone. "They are a nice group though," I smiled as I looked at Jungkook, his smiling faded a little.

"Yeah, they are," He whispered as he looked over at me for a second before putting his attention back to his phone. I grabbed his phone, pulling up the camera as Jungkook tried to wrestle me for his phone. The sound of the camera snaps ringing through the living room as he fought me for his phone back, both of us laughing in the process.

He finally yanked his phone from me and running away before I could get his phone back from him. I sighed as the boy slammed his door shut, my phone dinging in the process, '97 group chat PT. 2?' I asked myself as I opened my messages to see completely new numbers popping up in the chat, Jungkook's being the only one saved in my phone. 

"JUNGKOOK-AH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" My voice rang through the dorms, Yoongi's laugh following straight after as I stomped over to Jungkook's room.

"HYUNG HELP!" Jungkook screamed for my brother as he stood on one side of his bed, and I on the other.

"You're on your own kid!" Yoongi snickered, replying to the pleading boy who was now running for his life through the dorm. 

Now both of us playing a good game of Cat and Mouse, Yoongi laughing every time we passed by his room. "Get back here you fucking punk!" I reached my hand out to try to reach the younger male, him screeching in the process as we ran around in circles; everyone else peeking their heads out of their room watching us run around like idiots.

***

Updated Nov 07, 2022