6

Jungkook POV:

"She looks kind of looks like Yoongi, but she's so gorgeous," I sighed as I leaned against Taehyung's bed, my arms crossed across my chest.

"Kookie, I love you bro, but go to bed it's 4 in the morning," Taehyung groaned as he sat up in his bed, scratching his head as he looked at me groggily. "It's too early for you to be in here, infatuated with a girl you didn't even know about till I don't know, about 6 hours ago?" He waved his hands around before slightly pushing me off his bed.

"I can't help it! Did you even get a good look at her?" I protested as I stomped my foot a little, my arms still crossed across my chest.

"Yeah, I did, because SOMEONE kept hogging my fucking controller. Now can you please get out, I need some sleep," He laid back down as he waved his hand to signal me to go out. I threw my hands up, giving up on the conversation as I walked out of his room; leaving the door open just to be a nuisance.

Humming as I walked down the quiet and dark hallway, a night light slightly glowing at the end of it. My phone dinging in my pocket, which followed by more dings. 'Guess I'm not the only night owl,' I thought as I walked into my room, plopping down on my bed taking out my phone to text back the group.

_________

Gyu The Giant:
Ya! Jungkook!

Yugioh:
We have a bone to pick with you!

Bammers:
What did he do this time? XD

                                                       Kookie:
                                 What exactly did I do?   

Gyu The Giant:
We kept inviting you to play! But,
you never answered the request!

Yugioh:
What the hell happened?!

OkeyDokey:
What's going on? You guys know I have FOMO

                                                    Kookie:
                               Oh yeah.... About that

Jaehyunnie:
What's the excuse this time? Jin wanted to play?

Infinite8:
It's 4 in the morning....

                                                      Kookie:
                 Yes, and no....  BUT IT'S A GOOD   EXCUSE! Yoongi Hyung's sister is
                                                         over!

Infinite8:
Yoongi has a sister?

Bammers:
How old is she?

Gyu The Giant:
Is she tall?

OkeyDokey:
I didn't know he had a sister! Is she beautiful?

Jaehyunnie:
Guys, I'm sure she is Beautiful!

Jaehyunnie:
Is she tho?