23

A/N: 23 Parts already?! What the hell :,))

(Y/n) POV:

"So, what's your ideal type?" The interviewer asked, I did a little 'tsk', leaving some suspense as I sit to think on the topic of the question. I had never really thought of it per say, and I don't have a type either. So, this question always seemed to stump me.

I hummed, "I don't have a type per say, I could care less what anyone looks like; it's about personality," I waved my hands around, a new thing I had picked up recently, smiling at the interviewer who wasn't expecting that answer.

"So, there's a rumor going around,"

"Oh yeah," I laughed as the interviewer nodded her head, continuing on with the question.

"So, are you dating Johnny from NCT?" She asked leaning, almost falling out of her chair in curiosity; I clicked my tongue at the older lady trying to keep my laughter to myself. 

"No, and it's funny. One of my best friends is from NCT, but I wasn't ever deep into kpop music; even with my brother being in BTS," I paused taking a sip of water, "I had only really ever known Seventeen and BTS, so it was quite a shock to me that I was dating someone I haven't even heard of," The interviewer nodded her head as she flipped the page in her note book, getting to hopefully the last question of the day. 

"No offense to NTCzen of course, I love all of you like my own, I'm just not very cultured when it comes to Kpop music," I quickly apologized trying not to get canceled by the fandom. 

"Yes, yes of course. All right last question for our listeners, it was actually submitted by one of your fans," She paused as she read the question over, "Who is more likely to answer your calls? Your Brother, Min Yoongi; or your best friend, Choi Hansol," She looked up from the stack of papers with a smile on her face, leaning on the desk awaiting the answer. 

"Ahhhhh," I tapped my fingers on the desk, looking down thinking hard about my answer, "You're trying to get me into trouble with the 97 line, aren't you?" The interviewer and I both laughed, trying to gain myself some time to think more about the question. 

"But uh, my brother has been quite busy these days with his group and all. I also live closer to Seventeen, than my own brother. Seventeen has taken me in like one of their own, like I had been there since their pre-debut days, so it feels nice to have 13 extra brothers. So, I would have to say Vernon, we've connected quite well. We try to hang out every so often and talk about life and such. If anything, I see him as my little brother,"

"Does your brother not answer you?" The interviewer slightly chuckled, resting her head on her hand.

"No, not often," I smiled sadly at her as she gave a small 'oh', "But that's not his fault, he's busy and when he's not he's trying to catch up on sleep. So, I completely understand, those boys work really hard,"

"Ahhhh, well it was nice to finally meet you Min (Y/n)," She shook my hand, giving a slight bow, "Alright listeners you can listen to her new album 'Temptation' on any device, and especially here on Korea's number one radio station. Here is her title track, 'True Fall'." She clicks the button, the red recording sign turning off above the door.

"Thank you again," I thanked the elder as we both did small goodbyes, walking out of the booth towards my manager as he sat there scrolling endlessly on his phone. I could walk by him right now and just bolt for my life. 

"Don't even think about it kid," he spoke as I walked past him, stopping in my steps as he stood up walking up to me. Sighing as we walked through the building, people saying their goodbyes as we made our way to the exit.