CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

*This chapter is specifically for Christmas and has NOTHING to do with the book. It will not have any effect on future chapters*

(Y/n) POV:

"Yeah, just make yourself at home," I smiled at all the 29 boys lounging around my apartment conversing in conversation. Some in the kitchen to help cook, some playing video games, one reading a book, but for the most part people catching up with each other. 

I hummed quietly to myself as I made my way over to the kitchen, where none other than Jin and Mingyu had found themselves cooking, what I believe to be, the biggest batch of Ramyeon I had ever seen. Seung Cheol cooking rice and meat, Minghao and Jun cooking their favorite Chinese side dishes, while Dino and Hoshi decide to pass around beer...... who would've thought?

"Yah! Not too much, we still have to make it home," Jeonghan took the beer away from Dino, the latter just reaching back into the mini fridge to grab yet ANOTHER beer. "Why do I even try," Jeonghan rolled his eyes as he took a sip of the beer before strolling off to the others. 

"You, okay?" A voice asked behind me, I turned around to see Vernon walking up to me with a comforting smile before he pulled me into a hug. 

"Yeah, I alright Chwe," I smiled at the boy as I patted his shoulder, "How are you doing?"

"It's a lot of people in a small space, but I'll be fine," He smiled weakly at me before I pulled him into another hug. "I know you said that we shouldn't give each other gifts, but I bought you something," 

"No Vernon you didn't ha-"

"(Y/n), I had to," He smiled at me as he pulled a box out of his back pocket, handing it to me, "Go on," He hurried me to open it as his smile only grew slightly more as I quickly opened the box to see a very familiar ring. 

"Ours goes on our pinky finger, but they didn't have your size, so it'll have to go on your ring finger," He quickly explained as he took the ring out of the box, putting it on my ring finger. 

"Vernon," I smiled up at the boy before looking back down on the ring that was on my finger, some tears started to well up in my eyes. 

"That way you can always be with us," A tear fell down my cheek as I played with the ring, adoring every single feature of it. 

"What's going on guys?"

"Oh, hey Hun," I smiled at Johnny before he bent over and kissed my cheek, wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked over to Vernon, his smile faltered, it being replaced by an emotionless face. "Vernon was just giving me a present," Johnny hummed as he eyed Vernon, his grip tightening on me slightly. 

"I thought we weren't supposed to do gifts," Johnny lifted his eyebrow, looking down at my hand to spot the ring. 

"Yeah, but Vernon tends to not listen," I chuckled trying to lighten the mood, but neither male is backing down, typical. 

"Time to eat guys!" Seung Cheol rang out, all of the boys gathering around the table as Mingyu set down the big pot of noodles. Vernon quickly leaving after the announcement, and Johnny being dragged away by Jaehyun towards the table.

"Are you okay?" I jumped slightly as I turned around to see my brother standing there with an agitated look on his face. 

I nodded my head, "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck. He hummed in response before walking away towards the food, most of the boys returning to their previous spots to eat. 

"(Y/n)! I got you a plate!" Yugyeom yelled out as he held up a plate of food, I nodded my head as I slowly walked up to him, my arms crossed across my chest. "Eat up noona," Yugyeom smiled at me, BamBam taking some noodles off of the youngers plate without him noticing.