Chapter 2, Catch me if you can!

I finally exited the cafe after about an hour. I started walking toward the river where the bodies were found. I needed to see if there was any evidence leading to the person who had actually stolen it. I started walking quicker, I couldn't risk being out in the open too long. But I was stopped by police tape blocking off the river. "Really?" I sighed, looking around for any people that could be watching me. I ducked and went under the tape, making sure I wasn't noticed. "Hey, you!" I was stopped by Ciel's voice "Crap.". I didn't turn to him, yet continued walking forward. I heard running footsteps from behind me and was turned around by a tap on my shoulder.  Big mistake. I pushed him back and quickly turned around, covering my face and hastily walking away. "I.." he was speechless. "You're.. you're trespassing!" He yelled. I picked up speed which quickly evolved into running. He started running too, with that demon by his side. "Ugh..!" I started sprinting and jumped over the police tape. "Sebastian! Get them!","Yes young master." My eyes widened, now a demon was chasing me. He took wide steps as I cut many corners through the city. 

"My my, rather quick aren't you?" He grinned. "I swear on my father's grave that I will not let a demon catch me!" I spun around and swung at him with my dagger. He dodged it, "I'm afraid your father shall turn in his grave." He chuckled, I turned back and headed for the train tracks, hopefully being able to catch him off guard and get hit by the oncoming train. I knew it wasn't going to kill, or even hurt him but it was going to buy me time. "Do not ridicule my fathers name like that you soul nibbler!" I turned around and he was practically right behind me. I wasn't watching my step, and like an idiot; I tripped on the tracks. I quickly rose to catch my steps as the oncoming train blared its horn. I leaped my way forward and the train zoomed past me, the utter fear of death washing over me. I carefully got up, shaking and almost collapsing from lack of air. I coughed, my lungs had reached their limit with how little food I had eaten. 

I took one slow step, almost collapsing. "I... can't.." I fell to my knees, being quickly interrupted by a loud explosion above me. I looked up, Ciel's demon, Sebastian, and Claude had caught each other in mid air. "And of course you arrive at the worst time." Sebastian growled. "I apologise but my master has ordered me to catch this foolish human." Claude looked sternly into Sebastian's eyes. "So did mine." He smiled. I got back on my feet, jumping at the sound of Alois' laugh. "Oh my! What a wonderful show you two." He clapped, his face plastered with pride. "And of course; it's you." I groaned. He laughed, "It doesn't look like you're in the place to try to be intimidating anymore." He walked up to me, I was limp on my right leg after cutting so many corners. "Look at you, pathetic and weak." He laughed again, pushing me back to the ground with his foot. "And I thought you were all powerful. Huh, looks like I was wrong." He smiled, his foot laying on my chest. "Or maybe... you've softened up." He chuckled. 

"You!!" Ciel's voice came from the right of us. "Alois Trancy? What do you have to do in all this?" He snarled. I looked the opposite side to Ciel, it was too soon for that problem. "Well I wish to ask the same of you, Phantomhive." They obviously did not like each other. Alois kicked my chest and returned his foot to his side. I couldn't help but chuckle, "You two out of all people? I've never imagined you two being near each other, let alone knowing each other." I sighed with a smile. "You have nothing to be laughing about you dirty mutt." Alois rolled his eyes. I looked at the demons, still fighting off in the distance. "And your goal is?" Ciel questioned Alois. "Well of course to catch this rat, I have some things I need to do with them." He clenched his fist. 

"Well this person is involved with our latest case. If your butler is to take them away from mine, you'd be interfering with a police investigation, Trancy." Alois laughed in response. "I don't think you'd be able to find me in the first place." He rested his hand on his side. I started slowly crawling backward, fast enough to get out quickly but slow enough I wasn't noticed. The train's loud noise made it easier to get out and I quickly ran off into the forest, surprisingly not being spotted by anyone. I leaned against a tree, breathing heavily. I partially unbuttoned my shirt, revealing a bruise on the middle of my chest. "God.. dammit..." I rubbed it slowly, sitting down on the grass. "What have I gotten myself into.. I'm out of energy.. I don't have my suitcase.. I'm being framed for murder and I'm stuck in London with two demons chasing me until I die." I was seemingly fresh out of hope.