Chapter 3, The Fight Begins!

The Silversfield's, a rich family from the North of London. They ruled a lot of the land around in and around London, land that the queen gifted them politely. The Silversfield's were a household name in the early 1600's, being known for being closer to the queen than any other households. Some say even being best friends with her. Their last family line consisted of 4 members, no one more, no one less. Mrs. Silversfield, she owned a toy company that was booming at the time, trampling the Phantomhive's and any others that dare try to oppose. Mr. Silversfield, he obtained the land personally, building factories on each plot, he then signed it to his will after a few years. Harry Silversfield, the oldest child of the two. At the striking age of 15 he married his wife, Laura Fille-Silversfield and of which he is to inherit his father's land. And Y/N Silversfield. The youngest, 14 years old. They had went missing soon after their families death. Many assumed the worst, that they had died too. But there was no proof, until December of 1767 where they were found dead on the ground with a bullet in the back of their head. It was a suspected suicide. Keyword was suspected, I had in fact been murdered. Dead, Or so we thought..

"So you are not going to fight me anymore? Had you already gotten bored?" The demon smiled, "Honestly, I have a better plan." I smiled for myself. "You aren't going to escape are you? That would be rather pointless." My legs swayed back and forth as he carried me to the nearest station. "Heh.." I couldn't help but laugh. "That would be foolish of me, indeed. But.." I grabbed his arm, tightly. "You are the main part of it." I grinned at him, my plan was practically unbreakable. "I find that flattering." He smiled. He wouldn't be smiling for long. He stopped dead in his tracks, his smile had dropped. I looked forward and there was Claude, great. "You didn't think you could fight my masters orders so easily, now could you?" Claude pushed his glasses up, my smiled dropped as well. "I'm sorry but my master has given me strict orders to take this person to the nearest station to be held. You will not be stopping or postponing my masters plans any further, 'Claude'." Sebastian spoke sternly. I sighed, "Not this crap again." I thought to myself.

"I'm afraid that will have to commence, if I am to not complete this order.. what kind of butler would I be?" Claude smiled, running toward Sebastian. Sebastian leaped backward, "Now, now, not to rain on your parade but we will be leaving now." Sebastian smiled at Claude and ran past him. "Slow down you fool, you're going to make me sick!" I scolded his speed, it was certainly reckless. "Need not to fret, we're almost there.","I'm not fretting! I just- I.." I was feeling the world lose its grip on me. I passed out from exhaustion. "Oh that's a shame.." His voice echoed. I woke up in that same void. Sitting on the grass, light only from the hole in the sky. "Is this really how my dreams will hold for now on? Forever emptiness.." I sighed, "Just like.. just like them." I smiled, tears spiking my eyes and blurring my vision. "Fret not.. right... but this dread will stay, I don't see it leaving anytime soon." I looked down at my hand, sighing. "Whether that be until I can finally die.. or never." I bit my lip and clenched the grass. "Tears are not worth shedding, this emotion is meaningless." I smiled, "When I wake up.. when I.. I just want to wake up..." I let go of the grass.

My eyes shot open, I was laying on a bed? "What the hell..?" I sat up, holding my head which held dizziness. I had a head-slicing headache and my stomach hurt like hell. "Crap.." A knock arose from a nearby door. "Ah, you're finally awake, Silversfield.","Don't call me that.." I looked at him, it was Sebastian. "What are you doing anyway, I thought you were trying to arrest me?" He smiled, bringing in a plate of food. "We found no evidence pointing to you. Except the theory that you killed that woman and that boy for your trunk." My eyes widened. "I totally forgot about that damn suitcase!" I flung the bedsheets off of myself and got off of that bed. "I don't suggest moving fast after that. My, you never rest do you?" He placed the plate on the bed and walked over to me, who was stumbling around. "My orders from my young master is to make sure you recover. And you cannot recover if you're walking around." My eyes twitched. "A demon? Taking care of me?" My eyebrows furrowed. "Why would he want that? I assumed he wanted me dead and gone.","And yet he still ordered me to make sure you don't collapse again." He smiled, grabbing my shoulders and leaning in close. "If I had it my way... you would be gone." He fixed his position and brought me back over to the bed.

"Well that's rather concerning." I watched him as he passed me the plate. "I stay strictly to my master's orders, you need not to worry; it is not poisoned." He walked out of the room. "At least it isn't Alois and Claude." I sighed to myself and lifted the cover off of the plate. I froze, my eyes widening as far as they can go. "Oh... oh my.." I held my head. Mashed potatoes and peas, the last dinner my family ate before they were killed minutes later. "Is this.. is he taunting me?" I smiled, "Clever game, demon." I clapped, taking a bite. "This isn't half bad for a demon." I finished it up quickly, starving. I jumped to the sound of incoming yelling. "Ahhhhhh!" The door flung open and a lady ran in with a plate holding a cup of water. And.. she tripped. Water flew everywhere. "Oh lord.." I looked down at my outfit, it was soaking. "Might you watch where you are stepping for once you buffoon?!" I scolded the poor maid who laid on the ground. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She quickly got up and collected herself. "Sebastian told me to bring you a refreshing drink, he did! I'll grab a rag!","No- no.. I'll survive." I stopped her and brushed my shoulders off. "Are you sure? You're so-","Yes! I'm fine." I sighed, what now...