Chapter 5, Meant To Be!

"Ciel-?!" I tried wiggling out of the rope as he shouted in pain, "Se-se... Sebastian!!!" The yellow gathered to his pupil and shaped into a different pact symbol. Claude's, pact symbol. Ciel stopped yelling, still shaking. He turned to me, "I.." I was stopped by sudden blood pouring out of his mouth. Tears ran down his cheeks, from pain I'd assume. He smiled a bloody smile and passed out. His head hung down, blood dripping off of his face. A giggle came from behind me. I turned around, and there Hana was. "It's starting.." She smiled a smile full with evil. "Let me out!" I squirmed, the second I got out; I'd tear her face off. "What did you do?!" The clicking of footsteps came from behind me once more, then a giggle. This time; from Alois. "It's so fun seeing you scream." He walked in front of me and made me face him using his finger. "I always knew you didn't die." He grinned. "Because we never got to meet personally...","What do you mea-" I was interrupted by his two fingers going into my mouth. 

"Shh.. I'm not letting Ciel get in the way of us... even if I had to sacrifice a few... people.." He leaned in close to my face. "I'm going to rewrite your future... I'm going to finally make you mine, like it's always supposed to be! No more Ciel... no more Claude, no more Sebastian!! No more family, no more London!! just you... and me." I bit down on his fingers and he retracted them in pain. "You're insane, Trancy. You can't rewrite the future.." he stared at me with cold eyes, his smile had dropped. He then exhaled. "Silversfield.. Silversfield... when will you learn? I already have the book. Hana?" He clapped his hands twice and Hana handed him a book with "Y/N Silversfield" written on the cover. I turned to Ciel, somehow hoping he'd wake up with a second wind. But it wasn't happening. "Hmm... let's start, shall we?" He giggled to himself, his smile returning. "I'll start it with Y/N falls aslee..." his voice faded out, my eyes closed themselves. And as soon as I knew it; I had fallen deeply asleep.

"Silversfield...." I was back in that void. A paper fell perfectly onto my lap, I grabbed it, reading it. Ciel's handwritting, "My lovely Y/N, I am writing to you for I shall leave tomorrow at noon. The queen has ordered me to investiga..." The paper was cut off by a blood splatter. It then burned up in my hands. "I know what's happening out there... I can't doubt it.","Silversfield..." I hit the ground, this time; it shook. "Agh- .. what...?" I hit it again, the ground cracked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, I then got up. I stomped and the ground broke more. Light started rising from the cracks in the ground. "Silversfield.." Another stomp. It broke just like glass. "Silversfield." I jumped, the ground was about to shatter. "Silversfield!" I jumped once more, falling through the now shattered ground. I entered a body of water, I started looking around. I was able to breathe, but sight wasn't easy. I turned around and saw more light, I swam toward it hastily. The light drowned my eyes as I finally entered it.

"Cie.." My vision adjusted. I held a knife covered in blood, and I stood directly in front of a Ciel with a stab wound. I stepped back, dropping the knife. "No.. no.... no no no no no no!" I shook my head back and forth as I started walking backward. I walked into someone. "I-" Alois' voice sprung out for a fast second but was followed quickly by the sound of something dropping. I swung around and Alois' face met mine. "I- I-... I didn't.." He grinned, laughing at my shock. "It's perfect! Oh ever so perfect..." He bent down to grab the book he dropped but I put my foot on it. "N.. not anymore.","Now now, don't get avid." He looked at me, shock still lining my eyes. I pushed him to the ground and grabbed the book. I started reading, "Y/N fell asleep soundly, not to wake up until the early morning. They started sleepwalking and untied their ropes miraculously, grabbing the knife on the chair beside them and stabbing Ciel Phantomhive in the leg." I turned to Alois slowly. I then turned to the knife. I threw the book across the room and grabbed the knife as Alois scrambled to get up. I ran over to him and pushed him against the wall, bloodied knife up to his neck.

"Do not! I say; do not fuck with fate!" He held my arm, shaking. "Please! Please- no! You don't understand- it's for the best! It's meant to happen I sw-swear!! Please... please don't kill me... I don't... I don't want to die...." Tears rolled down his cheeks as he gasped for his breath. I then let go of him, dropping the knife unwillingly. I turned to Hana who has the book in her hand, pen in the other. I looked at my blood drenched hand, "This.. can't be happening..." I passed out once more. This time; I awoke right after the 'passing out'. I got off of the ground , pretty much limp. I stumbled over to Hana who hadn't noticed me quickly. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her clumsily up to the wall. She smiled looking at my drowsy state. "Breaking the laws of the gods again?" She licked her lips. "You've always never failed to surprise me." She laughed. 

"I don't know.. what the hell that means.. but... I'm getting out of here.." I kneed her in the crotch and took the book with me. I grabbed Ciel's motionless body and flung it over my shoulder. "And that's why... I.." I walked out of the room before hearing Alois' last words. I walked up a mysterious staircase and I was back in the Trancy estate. I hastily walked down the hallway, and down the stairs. I opened the door to the exit and walked outside. It poured rain and the blood was washed off of the both of us. I ran into the wooded area nearby and placed Ciel gently against a tree. I rolled up his pant leg to look at the wound. "Oh.. my god. I can- I can fix it... I just need to.. rest a little more." I leaned against the same tree as Ciel, letting my head fall onto his cold, wet shoulder. I found comfort in it and I slept naturally.