Chapter 12, Say My Name

We arrived at Alois' mansion once again. I couldn't help but think about how Ciel was acting at the ceremony. Was he confused? Was Alois lying? Alois helped me out of the carriage once more. "My, that was quite boring. I was expecting something decent, something a little less.." He stopped and pondered for a moment. "..bland? I gave him quite a few notes, I was thinking something more flashy." We walked to the doorway, "Or did he spend all of those pounds already?" He laughed, "Probably." We entered the mansion. "Sebastian, may you prepare dinner?" Claude nodded at Alois and walked seemingly to the kitchen. We both walked to the dining area once again, taking the same seats as that morning. 

"It's already getting quite dark outside. Going to that wedding really took a lot of energy out of me." He rested his face on his hands, "Perhaps Ciel will leave you alone now that he knows you want nothing to do with him." He smiled. "Maybe so. I still have a feeling something is wrong, though." I put my hands on my lap. "How's so?" he asked, "I'm not sure.. I've known him for so long... you don't think he'd plan something so vile, do you?" I tilted my head to the side slightly, Alois repositioned himself upwards. "Hm. People change, even if it's been a short period of time." Claude walked in with two dinner plates, covered once more.

"I present; garnished eggs with a side of ham, made just how you two enjoy it." He revealed the dishes, placing the each of them down. Another painstaking spike stabbed my head, I held it. "Y/N? Is everything alright?" Alois put his hand on my arm. "Yeah.. I'm alright..." I heard a small tapping sound coming from the table, I looked down. My nose was bleeding, I hadn't noticed. "Oh my, Sebastian will you clean this up whilst I tend to Y/N?" Claude nodded, pulling out a cloth and wiping up the blood. Alois grabbed a napkin, 

"Lean your head back, dear." I followed his orders and he cleaned the blood from my face, then grabbing another napkin and stuffing it my my nose. I repositioned my head forward, "Are you feeling alright?" Alois held my face with his hands, "Yes.. yeah.. I am. I'm just tired." I exhaled and he let go. "Alright. Sebastian." He clapped his hands, "Go get the bed ready. Y/N and I are going to sleep after our dinner." Claude nodded once again, and without a word: he left. "Would you still like to eat?" He raised an eyebrow, I nodded. "I still wish to eat, but I most likely will not finish it." I sighed, "It's alright, eat as much as needed, darling." He smiled softly and we ate.

We finished rather quickly, I was mostly dizzy. I stood up and Alois followed, I felt light but shook it off  as me being tired. We walked down the hall as I felt the world start to fall before me. The walls melted, the ground flashed and I was starting to stumble. "Y/N?" I heard Alois' voice echo around me, the lights started to dim. "I.." I tried to speak, but nothing I was saying came out. I took a step backward. "We need to talk." Ciel's voice filled the void that covered half the hallway.  "It's has to be you, Y/N." Ciel sounded stern. 

"Phantomhive." Alois' voice this time. "Trancy." Ciel responded. "Where is Y/N?! What did you do, Trancy!?" Ciel yelled, "They're safe. As for you; I'll let you go for now. Don't try anything or you're dead." Alois responded, followed by a clap. "Hannah, let him go.","Alois you know this wont work!" Ciel struggled. Alois laughed, "You know I want you dead, Phantomhive. Why don't you run before I make my dream a reality." Ciel huffed and the clicking of shoes running away filled the silence.  I felt hands on my shoulders and I turned to see Alois. "Are you alright, dear?" I turned back in a panic and everything was normal again. I repositioned myself upward with a sigh. "Y.. yes. I'm just tired..." I responded, stuttering from the fear. "Well, we'll sleep in my room. Your room is being occupied by a.. guest."

I was confused by the way he worded it, "Who'm?" I turned to him and we stopped walking. "Someone not of interest to you, dear. We must get you to sleep before you pass out on the ground." He grabbed my arm with grip and dragged me to his room. His disregard for the matter worried me. We entered his room and he sat down on his bed, Alois clapped his hands twice and Claude came in behind me. I stepped aside and watched Claude's movements, she started unbuttoning Alois' vest, revealing the white tunic that sat underneath. Claude undressed him slowly and I decided to look away, a small bit flustered.