Chapter 14.5, Vile

Wow 500 views! Not to be that guy, but thank you! This was originally just a silly book lol. Well, I'm not gonna be like those authors that make their a/n take up half the fucking page. So, enjoy!! :D

~~

We finished eating rather quickly, Claude  was staring at me the whole time. It was rather uncomfortable to eat under those circumstances. Alois was the first to stand up. "Claude?" He snapped his fingers in front of the demons face. Claude seemed to come back to reality before Alois yelled in his face once again. "Claude! The dinner plates." Alois sighed, grabbing my hand. I felt light-headed after standing, I decided to ignore it and follow Alois so he didn't question me further.

I knew exactly where he was taking me. He opened the door to his room. He pushed me onto his bed. I sat upward as we stared each other in our eyes. He grabbed my hand, not saying anything. He took the ring off of my finger, placing it softly in a ring case that laid beside his empty one. He slid off his ring and put in his case. He turned to me once again, a devilish smirk crawled onto his face. His sunken cold eyes traced me up and down.

He put his hands on my shoulders, pushing himself onto me. "Y/N.." He leaned in closely to my face, licking my cheek. I got goosebumps as I felt his breath hit my ear. My eyes widened as I felt the world collapse. The taste of Hannah's blood stained my mouth once again. "Where..." I stopped myself before saying another word. Hannah stood in front of me. She leaned down, matching my height. "Silversfield, welcome." She giggled, opening her arms and standing up straight. I took a step back, It was a dark ominous purple, light bleeding upward from cracks in the ground. 

"Do you recognise this place?" She asked, her words sending chills up my spine. I looked around again. It was that same void. The grass, broken. Light admitting from each crack like shattered glass. But this time; the sky was a purple and black, it reminded me of thundering clouds. I nodded, "Do you have an answer of to what this place is?" I questioned her, she giggled. "Of course. This is your consciousness, dear. And I have brought you here to propose you a deal."

She grinned, her hands behind her back. "And what is this ,,deal''?" I questioned the demon, her smile was the least bit innocent. "Let's make a pact!" She held out her hand, "You sign this pact, I can get your soul. And you can get anything in the world that you could possibly want. come on, I've seen you look at Phan-" I cut her off. "In what way do you think I would EVER sign a pact with a demon. Let alone you." I scoffed at her, she thought I was stupid!

"I thought you would say that." She sighed, standing tall. "You and I both hate Alois, I thought we'd both see eye to eye on this." I couldn't help but chuckle at her remark. "See eye to eye? That's impossible. A person like me, a demon like you, we are completely opposites. I roam with an distasteful soul anyway, what would make you want mine? Are you truly growing desperate? After all, Claude is the one getting Alois' soul in the end." I looked up at her, an unhappy frown plastered her face as she did nothing to hide it.

"What truly do you get out of working with Alois? Torture?" I pointed at her eyepatch, "Pure hate?" I gestured to her arms, "All I see is disrespect. And now, you come running to me like I'd ever make your life better. Like I'd help someone as low as you." I crossed my arms. "I didn't want to do this, you know?" She finally spoke. "Claude told me he'd split the soul with the 5 of us. I'm starting to doubt that, and I'm growing hungry. You can tell, can't you?" She looked down at me he rage filled eyes piercing through mine. "Indeed." I simply said. "And that is exactly why we should team. We can kill Claude and Alois, we can run away and be away from this horrible place." She bent down and held my hands.

I sensed no pity inside my soul for this foul woman. For this foul demon. Trickery filled it's eyes, lies ran through it's teeth. It was trying to manipulate me, and in no way was it working. I pushed it away, "The day I sign a pact with a demon is the same day I'm in a mental hospital pleading to be dragged away from it's metal bars." I scoffed once again. "You are going to regret this, Silversfield." Her hands fell to her sides. "Maybe. But I will never fall for the pleas of a demon. Especially one like you, Hannah." She snarled at me the world fading away as I woke up to the sun bleeding onto my eyes through curtains. 

Alois jumped up and out of the bed, he ran over to my side, "Your breathing got more full, I'm glad you're awake Y/N..." I sat up at his worry, rubbing my eye. He looked fairly awake for just waking up. I assumed he was laying there for quite a while. "Is everything alright?" He worriedly put his hands on my shoulders as I stretched. "Yes, I am fine, Alois. I was just a bit tired last night..","Are you sure? You had around 3 nose bleeds last night.. are you sure you feel 'fine'?" He felt my forehead with the back of his hand. "Blame it on the weather, why don't you? Trust me, I'm fine." I smiled at him for reassurance so he wouldn't push any further. 

It was not fine though. Hannah had tried to get me to sign a pact with her and I had no idea how Ciel was. But that was about to change as my thinking was cut shortly by Alois' annoying voice, "Alright. Well, I'm going to host a small party tonight and you're my co-host, Y/N, so I need you to be okay." He walked to the other side of the bed and called Claude and Hannah. "A party? Why would he host a party so soon? It's so sudden too..." I sighed as the two demons walked in. As Hannah was undressing me, I tried not to look at her directly. The whole scene was awkward due to what she had tried to pull on me last night.

I got up and brushed my chest a little bit, making sure there was no wrinkles or folds in my clothing. Hannah backed up a little bit, Alois got up and took my hand, sliding my ring back onto my finger. The same entrancing feeling as always washed over me. "I can't wait until we do this at our wedding one day, Y/N!" He giggled and got down on one knee, "'Till death due us part." He kissed my hand, my facial expression stayed flat. A loud gunshot rang through our moment as blood splattered across the both of our faces.

A loud crash came from the side of us, Alois screamed as Hannah's blood trickled down our faces. I looked out the window and the sight of undisturbed forest scenery was displayed as the window was unshattered besides for a perfect bullet hole. Such aim was extremely impressive. Claude walked over and grabbed the both of us, turning away from Hannah's dead body without doubt. "Claude.." He stopped, "So, you're just going to leave me here...?","I must get my masters to safety. You are not of my utmost worry, Hannah." He stated as Alois weeped in his chest. "You cheated me, didn't you?" She coughed. Claude stayed silent as he started walking out the door. "YOU CHEATED ME!" He walked out the door and away from Hannah without a second thought.

Vile. Demons only care about themselves. And my point was once again proven correct by another hungry, vile, careless demon.