part-3

2 days later

Karan has already seen teju's profile saw some of her photos as he found her attractive on that day.

On the other hand, teju once or twice thought about the incident with karan but later ignored it.

Now,
       A very famous producer name nitish jain was thinking to launch a new show and he wanted to cast some new faces, he wanted to give them chance he believed that new faces have so much potential.......

            First he approached karan kundrra he knew his acting skills..... He was justifying the character too and he wanted a experienced and famous actor alongside a newbie to keep the audience attracted.

Karan agreed to the offer as he really liked the concept, storyline and he wanted to do something like this.

           Later producer was struggling to finding a new actress, he auditioned few but he rejected them as he felt that they are not justifying their character and after finding a lot, his team showed him a photo, it was none other than tejasswi prakash. 
          The producer saw her photo and was mesmerized with her beauty. He told his team to tell her about the offer....
       His team called her and told her that they  are interested to approach her. If she can give audition for the show, they told her the storyline.
      She became so excited after listening that they want her to give audition, she agreed as it was a big opportunity for her......
She went to give audition and producer was impressed by her acting, her way of delivering dialogues......
At first, seeing the photo he was mesmerized with her beauty but now he was impressed by her more because he wanted someone to be bubbly, cute but fierce also when needed and her eyes had different intensity and she was perfect for it.
It was a yes from his side and she also agreed to take this one.
(Nitish jain aka producer as nj)

Nj- so..... I think everything is pretty much final.
Teju- yaa......(while smiling)
Nj- okay..... So, come tomorrow at my office to sign the contract. at 10:00 AM....... Is it okay for you.
Teju-yaa sir....
Sir if you don't mind may I ask you something.
Nj- I hope its not something serious.
Teju- actually i wanted to ask, who is my co-star? (she said seriously)
Nj- ohhh.....(while smiling) you don't have to worry, he is really good in his work...
Teju- but, who is he? (she asked hesitatingly as she thought he will be irritated because she is asking too many times)
Nj- his na.......(his phone ranged)
I will have to take it see you tomorrow bye....
Teju- bye sir........
Nj gone from there

Teju- sir toh chale gye......
Koi nhi kal direct mil hi lungi

'Congratulations teju' she said to herself with the biggest smile she could have.....

Teju slowly said to herself 'adaa ko call karke batati hun'

She came out of the studio

And dialed adaa but she didn't picked up

Teju(in her mind): she must be shooting ghar jaake call karti hun....

She went her home ate something and dialled her parents

Teju- aai baba aapko pata hai mai itni khush hun aaj(she was smiling a lot)
Aai- aisa kya ho gya beta(while smiling)
Teju- mujhe ek bahut bada project milne waala hai.....
Aap pray karo ki sab thik jaaye kal meeting mai......
Baba- teju bhagwaan tujhe aise hi khush rakhe aur tumhe aise hi projects milte rahe...
Teju- aai baba apna aashirwaad do......
Aai and baba- humara aashirwaad to tere saath hi hai hamesha.

Then they did some family talks and then she disconnected the call saying bye to them.

Teju(in her mind)- adaa free ho gyi hogi chalo usse call karti hun.

Teju called adaa
This time adaa picked up

Adaa- hi..... Teja.
Teju-hello.......(in excitement)
Adaa- itni khush kyu hai tu......(while smiling)
Teju- mujhe ek bahut bada project milne waala hai.....
U know what I am almost selected bas kal contract sign karne hai.
Adaa- woww.......congratulations.....🥰 teju i am so happy for you.(she said while smiling)
Teju- thank you.....
Adaa- uncle aunty ko bataya unka kya reaction tha.
Teju- haan.... Bataya maine unko, they were also very happy.
Adaa- toh phir ab yeh bata contract kab sign karna hain tujhe.
Teju- kal subah....
Adaa- great.... Chal phir kal milte hai for lunch after your meeting mera kal off hai.....
Teju- sounds good..... Kal milte hai
Chal abhi mai phone rakhti hun byee....
Adaa- thik hai bye.....😊

Teju went in her room

On the other hand

Nj's production team told karan's team about tomorrow meeting....

At night

Karan's house

They were having dinner

Omi- bhai kal meeting hai..... 10 baje
Karan- konsi meeting(while chewing)
Omi- areee woh aapne jo naya show sign kiya hai na uske liye co-star finally mil gyi.....
Karan- accha nice..... Accha waise kon hai co-star?
Omi- woh toh nhi bataya keh rhe the bahut beautiful hai aur uska nature bhi bahut accha hai.
Karan- kya pata kon hogi....

Then they finished their dinner and went to their respective rooms

Karan's room

He was seeing his family album as he was missing his family he didn't call them because it was late they must have slept.

He was going through them (while smiling) suddenly one photo fell from the album....
He picked it up and he saw it
His smile faded

He looked at the photo angrily....
Karan- what is this photo doing here. I have throwed all the photo of yours, than what is this doing here
Then he calmed down and said to himself while looking at the photo

'What a great actor you were, smiling like you were geniunly happy with me'
He smirked and continued
'Ohhh sorry you wereeee happy but not with me but that one thing that I had'

'I don't need to cherish it anymore' he said and throwed the photo in dustbin

He laid on bed

Pari...... I curse my self for loving you once. He said to while looking at the ceiling......

And he closed his eyes and for a change he  remembered teju's face....

He was thinking about the incident and then he slept.....

Yes guys, the picture was of pari(his ex) if he would have seen this pic a 6-7 months ago he would cried but as of now he is over that feelings for her now he really don't love her not even a bit  but one thing that pari has done to him is he thinks that every girl is same like her....
He don't believe in girls anymore...... because of his past
(Author- ruko zaraa fomo mai raho you will get to know his past later😉)

On the other hand

Teju's house

She was having dinner alone as she lives alone
She was very curious to know about her co-star and she was so excited to work on this project....
While eating she was figuring out in the mind who could be his co-star.

Suddenly one face came in her mind
It was none other than karan kundrra.

She said to herself 'why are you thinking about him'.....
No stop.... She said to herself

Teju(in mind)
Mat soch teju jo bhi co-actor hoga dekha jayega.

Than she finished her dinner and went to her room and slept......

Hello guys..... Thats it for today kaisa laga comment mai batana.....
Aur yeh bhi batao are you all excited to know about their past.....
Aur socho when they will meet toh kya hoga
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Precap
Fomo mai hi raho
.
.
.
.
One more thing sorry guys mai bhul gyi thi that I have to update today.....
Isliye late ho gya.
Byee.....🥰

love,lies And Misunderstandings जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें