part-76

Teju's pov.....

I was sleeping soundedly......

When my phone started beeping with so many notifications.....

It irritated me.....I kept pillow on my ears......to get away from the noise.....

But It didn't work....so I frustratingly woke up from sleep.....

I saw production team messaging me again n again.....

I sat on the bed.....and checked it properly.....

My flight was prepond.....

What the fuck was my only reaction.....

It was supposed to be in afternoon....and we were supposed to go together.....

And now we don't have time for that....

I immediately got ready.....thank God...that I packed all my things yesterday itself.....

I locked my house....and saw a message from Karan....

That he is on the way....and he asked me....whether I have started or not....

I replied him In a yess.....

And quickly sat in my cab.....as I cant take my personal car.....

I reached at airport...

Thank god I am on time....and I saw Karan arriving there almost at the same time.....

There were so many paps there....who wanted to capture us together.....

We were getting really late.....so I was just trying to enter inside.....

Tackling all the paps....

But one hand pulled me back....

I was surprised...and later shocked....to see it was Karan.....

"Just pose for them teju" he whispered in my ears.....

I felt really bad.....

I was just looking at him....trying to figure out.....

If we are getting so late.....so what's the need to pose for paps.....

We could miss our flight......

We were giving snaps to paps....he was just smiling.....which was looking so artificial......

I think it was his publicity stunt.....he does this to maintain his professional self.....

As soon as we got inside.....I left his hand......

I was really frustrated with his acts....

I noticed that he frowned.....and later we moved on to board our flight....

I sighed being relaxed....that we are on time.....

Two seats were empty for us.....but I was irritated....don't know for what reason....

But I was....maybe because of his pr stunt that he did....sometime ago....

I don't know.....I just wanted to sit away....and enjoy the whole flight ride....

I asked a staff person to sit with him..... Making a excuse of wanting window seat......

I peeked at his face....and I could see sadness.....but I cared less....

I went and sat on my window seat.....and plugged in my airpods....

I played a atif Aslam lo-fi songs....and closed my eyes to relax.....
*********
Karan's pov