part-82 (love making 💕)

He held her as if she is a delicate flower.....which truly she is.....

She kept looking in his eyes.....and he too couldn't look anywhere but only in her dough shaped big eyes....

Which expresses more than she says.....

They were longing for each other.....and air between them was becoming intense....

He softly made her sit on the bed.....and kissed her forehead slowly.....

And she closed her eyes....feeling that touch.....which calms her.....

He sat infront of her.....and held her cheeks.....

He smoothered her face with feather kisses.....cause she was emotional that time.....

He came close to her lips and she closed her eyes....unable to bear that close proximity.......and he whispered.....

Karan- she was maybe physically close to me once....but you....you have touched my soul.....

And my little love.....isse zyada koi kisi ke kareeb nahi jaa sakta.....

She opened her and...was a bit surprised because she thought he is gonna kiss her....but was so grateful....and that her man was making her feel secure.... instead of being irrational on her jealousy or you can say insecurity....

A tear fell from her left eye....which he wiped gently.....

He knew she is still stuck on this....and he needs to make her feel secure enough....

Before they take their relationship a step ahead.....

She gave her vibrant smile....being thankful for having sunny in her life....

Karan smiled too....and his laddoo is back....

Teju- why are you like this sunnyy.....

Karan- like what...!? (He knows what she is talking about....but he is Karan kundrra....he wants to be nasty 😎)

Teju understood....it was her turn to take charge.....

Teju held his collar and pulled him close to her with a jerk....

Their lips were merely touching......

She whispered.....

"Like the most hottest thing in the world..."

She said sassily.....

Karan raised his eyebrows....on her laddoo being bold....

Karan- oh my god....hottie laddoo becoming bold!!

Teju- yess....😏😎

Suddenly he hovered over her....making her nervous for a moment.....

Karan- baby doll.....don't underestimate Karan kundrra.....pange na le baby.....(he said in his savage Punjabi tone)

Teju was nervous.... because it was her first time.....

And thinking of last time she was intimate.....it was the most horrible one.... She don't even want to recall how that guy..... Who literally molested her.....and forced himself on her....

Thank god....the phone call from his house saved her that night....from losing her self respect, her dignity, her virginity  to him.....

He was a bastard and a nightmare of her life.....

She started to remember those 5 hell of days.....which she can never forget....

She was going in that zone.....