part-53

So continued from the last update.......

Kushal-kab tak Hoga yeh sab.....(he asked being irritated)

Pandit ji-woh...woh....ku...kuch chize nahi hai.....woh laani padegi.....(he said while stammering)

Kushal-yaar.....Kya laana hai jaldi batao?.....

Pandit ji told him everything.....

He send one of his guy to buy those.....
***********
Karan was pacing in police station......

Karan- Kahan dhundu Mai teju ko....ahhh.....(he pulled his hair in frustration)

Police man-sir hum pata Laga rahe hai.... please aap shant rahiye.....

Karan-kaise shaant Rahun Mai......(he shouted)

Anvi-kar....Karan.... please calm dow-(he cut her off)

Karan- don't you even dare.....yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai......Meri teju ko kuch bhi hua na....Mai Tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karunga.....(his eyes were red showing extreme anger and veins popping out and drops of sweat on his forehead and stretched muscles)

Aur aap(pointing towards policeman)

Aap ko Jo karna hai karo.....Mai Jo kar sakta Hun.....woh karunga....Mai aise betha nahi Reh Sakta.....(he went)

Anvi had tears in her eyes......

She felt really bad......

She went behind him but he was gone.....

She again went inside.......

Karan came home.....he called omi and told him everything.....

He told him to use his connection and try to find her......

He was getting restless......

Karan saw her picture......

'i hope you are safe.....you have to be safe.....Tum Meri jaan ho aur Tumhe Meri jaan ko chhot pahuchane ka koi haq nahi hai' he muttered while seeing her photo......

After for more than half n hour......

He got and idea.....he dialled anvi and said her to come his home....and directly cut the call.....

He was damn angry on her.....he knows her intention was not wrong but her planning was definitely wrong......
***********
Teju started getting conscious......

She slowly opened her eyes......

Because of clorofoam her head was spinning and it was paining......

Teju-ahh.....(she was tied to a chair)

Kushal heard her voice.....

Kushal-aww....my baby woke up.....(his voice disgusted her)

Teju was quiet for some more minute....
She was okay now.....

Teju- where the hell I am......(she shouted while trying to wiggle out of chair)

Kushal-tumhe kyu lagta hai Mai Tumhe Bata Dunga.....Tum Kahan ho.....

Teju- Tum paagal ho gaye ho Kya....yeh Sab Kon karta hai.....and iss cheap harkat karne ke Baad you are still saying Tum mujhse Pyaar karte ho.....you are not less than that jaanwar.....(she said disgustingly that how Low can some person go)

Kushal-arey baby girl.....(he tried to cupp her cheeks but she jerked his hand)

Teju-dur Raho......

Kushal-listen my baby......Maine Na bahut request ki tumse.....yaad hai kaise saalo pehle Sirf tumhare aage piche ghumta tha.....aur itne Saal Baad bhi I only wanted you.....but Tum.....USS ghatiya Karan ke paas Chali gayi......(he said all this pacing in the roam)