part-23

So continued from last part,

It was night and both were sleeping in their respective rooms......

2:00 AM

teju woke up and she was feeling thirsty......

She thought to go in kitchen and refill the jug as it was empty........

She went to kitchen but as she was injured,she was not able to walk so she was walking slowly taking support of showpieces.......

She reached kitchen but as doctor advised her not to put pressure so it was paining......

She held the slab and slowly-slowly walked towards the purifier she filled her jug quickly.......

But she twisted her leg as turned around to go back and fell down and jug shattered on the ground.......

Making loud noise and teju also screamed in reflex as she got hurt.......

Karan,who just slept nearly 20 mins ago as he was sitting in balcony and was in his zone......

So he was not in deep sleep upon hearing the jug noise and teju's loud scream he woke up......

'did teju  shouted, omg what happened to her and what was this noise' Karan thought.

He quickly went towards kitchen.....

He saw the jug shattered and teju on ground holding her leg.....

He quickly went towards her

Karan- teju calm down...... Kaise hua yeh.(he was concerned)

Teju- it's paining.......(she whimpered loudly)

Karan- wait......

He quickly picked her up and made her sit on the couch

It was extremely paining

Teju- ouch.... Karan it's paining a lot(she was genuinely in pain)

Karan quickly went to her room and brought the gel which doctor prescribed her......

Karan applied it on her feet......

Now Karan was about to do some movements with her ankle  (kinds of excercies which doctor suggested them)

Teju- ouch....  Karan aaram se..... It will pain......
Plea-ahh.....(she winced in pain and couldn't complete as he jerked her ankle)

He started rubbing her ankle to sooth the pain

Karan- better?

Teju- it is still paining......

Karan- wait...... Wait it will heal(he was concerned)

Karan- Kya kare Rahi thi Tum..... I already told you to inform me Incase you need anything....(he was scolding her because her genuinely cared)

Itna bhi Kya ziddi ban na teju.....(he said looking into her eyes)

Teju- mujje tumse baat hi nahi karni.....

Karan-teju listen to me...... I am sorry......I am really very sorry......
I was stupid that I did that thing.

Teju- why you did that?(she asked sadly)

They were looking in each other eyes

Karan- wo... I...I.... Was just irritated a bit........(he was stammering because off-course he can't say that he heard their Convo in the vanity back then)
I am sorry.......

Teju- I know you are lying......

Karan- I am not(he said sternly)

Teju- yes you are.....(equally stubborn)