part-48 (ice-cream date)

So continued from the last update......

Teju was driving the car and Karan sat beside her......

Karan- hum Kahan jaa rahe hai.....

Teju- pata nahi......(she said casually)

Karan- what!.......you asked me out for a ice-cream date aur ab Tumhe pata nahi hum Kahan jaa rahe hai......

Teju grinned nervously......

Teju- actually.....Maine pucch toh Liya date ke Liye.......but I don't know itni Raat ko ice-cream Kahan milegi......(she said nervously)

Karan shaked his head at this kid......

Karan- yeh Kaisi date hai.....ab Hume ice-cream Kahan milegi.....

Teju- um... surprise......yahi toh fun hum ice-cream dhundenge Raat ko.....(she said like kid trying to lie....)

Karan- don't try to cover up teju......I know yeh koi surprise nahi hai.....(he said it came out in a rude tone....but he didn't wanted to be rude.....nor he was)

She took it serious and felt bad......

She started feeling bad about herself and guilty......

That she couldn't even take him out on a date properly......

She started feeling insecure that he must have gone on so many lavish dates.....where the girl must be looking sexy.....

And here she is.....she asked him out for a ice-cream and look what she is wearing a normal piece of floral dress.....

She was driving looking ahead and Karan was talking to her.....

She was just replying with 'hmmm' .....

Her eyes brimmed with tears.....she start to regret that why she pulled off such stupid low-class idea.....

When Karan didn't got any reply he looked towards her to see her silently crying......

He panicked seeing her crying.....

Karan- teju Kya hua....why are you crying ?.....Kya hua......(he asked very softly)

Teju lost the control and started crying loudly stopping the car at side of road....

Karan- teju....my baby Kya hua.....kyu ro ho tum......Maine kuch galti ki.....haan....see I am sorry agar mujhse koi galti ho gyi ho toh...... please don't cry......itni pyaari aankhon Mai aansu acche nahi lagte.....

Teju looked at him and thanked god for giving her this guy.....

'What did I do to deserve you' she thought while looking at him......

She hugged him tight and he responded back......

Karan- accha pehle Rona band karo.....

She stopped crying but she was still sobbing.....

Karan- Kya hua Maine kuch galti ki?

Teju denied quickly.....

Karan- so Kya hua......

Teju- Maine galti ki.......

Karan-huh......

Teju- I did a mistake by asking for this stupid cheap date......

Karan- don't.....don't you even dare to address this date like that......it is really close to my heart......

Accha pehle yeh Bata Kya chal raha hai iss chotu se dimag Mai......

Teju-abhi the reality striked Me......that this date is not how dates are....neither this is lavish nor I am wearing nice clothes......

But Mai kya karu.....Mujhe itni hi normal chize Pasand hai......