part-30

So continued from the last update.....

They all went inside......

The radio show was starting soon.....

Radio jockey jay Mittal.......

Rj jay- hi guys......pleasure to meet you all.......(he said smiling)

All together- same here......

They all greeted each other......

Unlike from past me week...... Where teju was opposing Karan by sitting with kushal......

But today she was in no mood to do that.....

She went and quietly sat away from Karan and kushal both......

They started with the show.....

Rj- hello janta.....Mai aap sabhi ka swagat karta Hun 104.8 ishq fm Mai (this is my personal favorite fm)......I hope aap sab theek ho......aur apni life Mai macha rahe ho.......haha......

So aaj ka topic fiction......so what do you think about fiction...... Which is your favorite genre in fictions.....well-well-well......inn Sab ke jawaab aap baadmai Dena.....for now.....we have the stunning star cast of the show......that's topping the charts......reaching higher levels with the sizzling chemistry of the leads on n off.......it's none other than the daastaan-e-ishq.....woah.....(clappings)

Everybody clapped.....

So first of all Mai pucchna chahunga tejasswi se aap ko iss show ke baare Mai Kya kehna.......

Teju- its a very big break through from me........ Honestly grateful for the opportunity.......and I wish that I do justice for the show......

Rj- Karan Aap Kya kahenge......

Karan- I am toh very happy with trp's and response.....and they chose me.....and I very thankful......aur waise bhi ek newbie ke Sath.....ek famous experienced talented actor ko toh Lena hi tha.....(he showed as if he was joking but teju could clearly figure out that he is taunting)

'Self obsessed brat......' teju thought looking towards Karan......

The show went on n on.......

Rj- kushal what do you wanna say......

Kushal- Mai toh Bol hi chuka Hun that I am extremely happy......pehli Baar mujhe pata chala that Meri Kismat acchi hai.....

That mujhe tejasswi mil gayi......iss show Mai......hayee......(he was flirting)

Rj took it in a joking way, teju ignored it with a smile.......Karan changed the topic.......(because of obvious reasons)

Throughout the show what happened was......... Karan was in anger so he was taunting teju, kushal flirting with her....teju being extremely angry with Karan........

The show ended a bit late......

And Karan was getting late for his interview.......

So he directly went from there sat in his car.....
Saw teju and kushal laughing together....

He was hurt now that she really don't value his feelings she knew what he feels for her.....but still blatantly doing all this......

He drove away thinking there is no point thinking all this......

He reached there and production team was already waiting for him there......
He was late.....

Meeting cabin.....

Karan- I am really sorry guys.......(he said while entering)

pH- it's ok Karan.....betho.....

Creative head as ch..... (pH toh pata hi hoga Kon hai)