part-87 (please read)

I would suggest you guys to read previous parts....so that you can remember where the story was!! 🙃☺️
___________________________________
Teju's pov

I was sleeping peacefully...with my mask on....

Until....I felt some movement....I felt the floor vibrating....really badly....

I was trying to figure out what's happening....but rather than that...I was getting scared.....

The movement were growing more...and I felt like....as if I am in a roller coaster!!

And....
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I woke up with a jerk.....!!

My breathes were shallow....I was trying to catch my breaths.....I was sweating really badly....

And I realised....I saw a dream....maybe because of turbulence.....

I calmed myself....and had some water....

Things started to register in my mind.....when I looked around....

And I remembered....I am in flight on my wayy to Chandigarh....

I dropped myself on my seat.... releasing the breath of calm!!

I was about to land.....but I don't know why....right from morning....I am feeling so strange....and specially.....I am feeling so distant with sunnyy....

Maybe I am overthinking......

I should listen to some music....to stop my non-sense overthinking!!

She put her airpods on....and zoned out....with the music and her sleeping mask on.....

Soon after like 17-20 minutes.....her flight landed safely.....

After landing....she sat in her car.....sent by managing team....and headed towards the hotel.....

On her wayy......she tried calling sunny...to inform that she has reached safely......

But it went unanswered.... increasing her anxiety.....

But she ignored it....thinking maybe he is busy!!

She reached her hotel....and slept for few hours....after changing....as she was really tired!!

On the other hand in Mumbai....

Karan was sleeping as....he was awake overthinking.....and later slept on the couch itself!!

He woke up around 2:00 in the afternoon!

As he had a shoot scheduled.....he quickly got ready and left for the shoot location....

On the wayy....he saw his laddoo's missed call ....and immediately regretted not picking up her call....

He tried calling her....but as she was sleeping....her call went unanswered....

So he left a message for her!!

"Good afternoon my laddo 💜 I am sorry...maine tera call nahi pick Kiya....

But baby I was sleeping....and I know...right now you are also sleeping...my bunny...💕

Have a nice nap....and please give me a call after you wake up....from your beauty sleep...byee my baby elephant...🧸❣️😘"

Soon he reached and went ahead with his shoot!

Teju woke up....and checked her phone!!

A huge grin appeared on her face....seeing her cutoo Little's message....