part-39

So continued from the last update.......

Adaa- teju......(she went near her and started rubbing her back)

Adaa didn't wanted teju to cry, she wanted her to talk and believe not every man is same......

Teju started sobbing hard......

Adaa- listen.....calm down teju please......you need to talk......

I am sorry.....If you feel I was harsh on you.....but I seriously can't see you like this.......I want you to be happy.......give yourself a chance........please talk na teju.......I can't see you like this......

She was constantly rubbing her back.....trying to calm her down......teju's breathing was going heavy......

Adaa made her drink water and calmed her down......

Teju stopped crying now but her eyes were still filled with tears......
And she was sniffing a bit......

Adaa- teju....I know you like Karan....or maybe you love him...... You do right?

Teju- I do......but....

Adaa- see you like him.....I don't think there should be any but In all this......

Teju- I am scared adaa.....I am scared......

Adaa- scared of what?.....

Teju- scared of again being treated like that......scared of again get heart broken,beaten up, humiliated and God knows what not......

Adaa- do you really think Karan is like that......

Teju was blank off-course she know Karan is not like that but her fears are not letting her say anything......

Adaa- okay.....forget everything.....chuck it all......do you like him.....

Teju- off-course I do...... extremely......(she said immediately)

Adaa- very good.....now you are scared na what if he also turns like that jerk.....is that why you are suppressing these feelings?

Teju nodded....

Adaa- okay....just close your eyes and remember every moment with him.....just once feel the feelings you have for him.......

Teju closed her eyes and a smile crept on her face as soon as their moments came infront of her eyes.....

Adaa smiled seeing her bestie smile......

Adaa- how is this feeling teju?.....(she asked hoping a very positive answer)

Teju opened her eyes, she had a very peaceful smile on her face.....

Teju- it is so good to be true adaa.....I love this feeling......

Adaa- that's it teju......you don't need to think more.....just go for it.....tell him what you feel......

Teju nodded thinking about the moment when she will tell him about her feelings......

Teju- but what if he don't agree?......

Adaa shaked her head at her overthinking bestie......

Adaa- teju.....for once just shut your overthinking mind.....

Teju looked at her.......

Adaa- don't think what he will think.....just tell what you feel......

Teju nodded understanding and she was determined that she will tell him now.....

Teju- Mai Kal hi usse jaake bataungi.....that I really do like him.......(she was blushing a bit)

Adaa- uff...uff.....koi blush kar Raha hai.....(she teased teju while poking teju's shoulder with her elbow).....

love,lies And Misunderstandings जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें