part-36

So continued from the last update.......

Karan was crying silently keeping his forehead on her shoulder.......

As a reflex she wrapped her one hand around his shoulder........

Her tears also started flowing........

Teju- I am.....really sorry......(she was genuinely guilty)

Karan softly wrapped his hands around her waist......

Teju- Karan look at me.......(she said softly in his ears while rubbing his back)

Karan- you...snap..ped at me...very badly....I was....I was...... seriously hurt teju......
Am I...that...that....bad....teju.....I was just help.....helping you......you hurted me....a lo.....a lot.......

Teju- shhhhh......calm down.....(she was trying hard to console him)

He was just crying hugging her tightly by her waist......
He was now nuzzling in her neck.....
She was trying to calm him but she was failed.......

She forcefully put his head up.....
And kept her lips on his forehead......

With her this action he calmed a bit but he was still sobbing.......

Teju- calm down......(she said breathing on his forehead)

His hands were still on her waist......

She holds his face in her small hands and he looked in her eyes and their eyes met......

He was sobbing and looking in her eyes like a child......

Teju- Karan.....please listen......Mera koi intension nahi tha.....It was just about my past that triggered me...... You know something same has happened to me in the past........isliye.....I am really sorry......you are a gem of person.....who is only capable to care for someone not to hurt someone.......

Karan was sobbing looking at her......

Karan- don't do that again....(he said with puppy eyes)

Teju- you are most amazing person Karan.......who only gives love to people......and don't you dare think that I am ashamed of you.......
Having you as my friend is a bliss.......
You only see.....even after me saying so bad to you, being so rude you still took care of me so gently and lovingly......
You are most amazing person...... You only show that you are a studrude person but you are innocent harmless child from inside.......
You are the actual enthu-cutlet who only craves for love.......
Got it.......
Nobody in my life apart from my parents cared for me this much......
Protected me this much.......

And I am sorry again.....I really am

Karan was just staring at her still digesting what she said he was just looking with his  attractive eyes in her big doe eyes.......

He was thinking that nobody said these beautiful words for him till now apart from his parents.......

Teju- Samaj Mai aaya.....(she asked him upon getting no reply from him)

Karan nodded like a child.......

Teju- Chalo now stop crying.....yeh department Mera hai......(she said while wiping his tears)

She was wiping his tears while Karan was looking at her so lovingly like he can see her for his whole life......

He moved closer to her and joined their foreheads........ With their hands entwined with each other's.........
Slight tears In their eyes and smile on their faces.......

'serene🍁' teju thought.......

'Peacefull❣️' Karan thought......

They were just drowning in this Peacefull silence and vibe around them........