part-55

So continued from the last update.......

They reached his home.....where anvi was already there......

She was hell worried for teju.... because whatever she planned backfired.....

And was already praying that she have to be safe......

Karan parked the car....and saw teju is still snuggled to him like koela bear....

Karan-oyee.....come on get up now.....(he said softly while caressing her hairs and cheeks)

She gave a bright smile to him and got up.......

First she came out and then him......

They had some minor injuries......

They came inside the house with the support of each other......

They saw anvi sitting there.....

As soon as she saw them.....she came there running.......

Anvi-arey you okay?.....god I was so worried......

Karan- zaroorat nahi hai Tumhe hamari chinta karne ki.......(he said bitterly)

Teju was confused.....that why is he talking to her like that.....

Teju-i am okay anvi.....Karan tha na....woh kaise kuch hone deta mujhe....but Tum....yaha.....kaise?.....(she asked in confusion)

Anvi-haash....you are...okay....I was so guilty......

Teju frowned.....

Teju- why are you guilty....?.....(she asked not being sure)

Karan-ANVI.....just go from here.....just get lost.....

Teju-KARAN......why are you talking to her like that.....(she asked in disbelief)

Karan-i will tell you everything later.....Tum pehle betho.....(he made her sit on couch)

Anvi had tears in her eyes......

Karan- Tum Jao yaha se....before I blast on you.....(he said while trying to control his anger)

Teju-karan Tum-......(anvi cut her off)

Anvi-its okay teju.....I will go....I know it's all my mistake.....(she turns to Karan)

But I am still saying.............

MY.INTENSION.WAS.NOT.WRONG......

she said this and went......

Karan came to teju.......

Teju saw Karan had deep cut on her forearm.....

Teju-karan Tumhe chot lagi hai.....bataya kyu nahi we would have gone to hospital Karan......(she said while examining the injury)

Karan-teju.....it's nothing....itni bhi nahi lagi hai.....see you....you have these rope marks.....wait let put ointment......

He told one staff to bring first Aid box and gel packs in his room......

They both went to his room.....

First she made him sit.......and then she said beside him supporting her head on his chest......

They staff had given them the first aid box And gel packs......

Karan was about to put ointment.......

Teju-shut up.....aise hi betho.....first let me first aid you.....(he sat there like a innocent man..... completely scared of his gf.....)

Teju-tumhe zyada hero ban-na Hota hai.....the na wahan PE itne saare police waale....woh maar dete usko.....Tumje kyu itni kranti karni thi haan?....Laga di khudko chot.....har jagah apni Punjab ki taakat dikhani zaroori nahi Hoti hai....dekho Kitna lag gaya hai Tumhe....kuch apni fikra hai ya nahi.....(she was scolding him like a mother and he was very innocently just listening to her)