part-25

So continued from the last part,

Parking lot (Karan and teju)

Karan- you are fine right?(he asked with concerned voice)

Teju- yaa.....

Karan- should I drop you?

Teju- no.... I will go myself, just please help me in getting inside my car......

Karan helped her to sit inside the car and they bid bye to each other and left the place, kushal also left the place........

10:00 PM

Teju's house

She was resting in her room........

Suddenly her phone started hizzing with numerous notifications.........

She was irritated because it was buzzing again n again.......

She sat on bed irritated and lazily took her phone to see who is irritating her......

It was her manager who has sent her infinite messages or you can say links......

She frowned as it has never happened with her.......

She opened those links and was shocked reading the title........

' ACTOR KARAN KUNDRRA AND TEJASSWI PRAKASH SEEN IN THE CITY LAST NIGHT, PRETTY INTIMATE.'

' ACTOR KARAN KUNDRRA AND TEJASSWI PRAKASH LEADS OF THE SHOW DAASTAAN-E-ISHQ SEEN ENJOYING LAST NIGHT IS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN THESE TWO'

' ON-SCREEN COUPLE KARAN AND TEJASSWI MORE KNOWN AS TEJRAN WERE SEEN GETTING INTIMATE LAST NIGHT CAN WE WITNESS A NEW LOVE STORY'

' ACTOR ANS ACTRESS KARAN AND TEJASSWI PAINTING THE CITY RED WITH THIER LOVEY DOVEY THINGS'

'ARE KARAN KUNDRRA AND TEJASSWI PRAKASH DATING THEY WERE SEEN GOING SOMEWHERE LAST NIGHT.....
WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED LAST NIGHT BETWEEN THEM'

(EVERY ARTICLES HAD THEIR PICTURES OF LAST NIGHT WHERE KARAN WAS CARRYING TEJU IN BRIDAL STYLE AND MANY MORE PICTURES LIKE THAT)

There were numerous article about this topic......

Teju was shocked reading this statements for her......

the last rumour really got into her nerves.......

It was first time that these things are happening with her.....

She didn't knew how to react but she was irritated that people are linking them together without anything official between them reason being (her past)

She immediately forwarded all the articles to karan with a message that was not so long as it was just ' ? '..........

Karan who was in kitchen doing something......

When he heard his buzing continuesly with notifications.......

He frowned listening to those notifications......

He left what he was doing and went to living area where his phone was......

He opened his phone and his frowned increased as soon as he saw that teju has forwarded these numerous links to him.......

He quickly opened those links and was shocked after reading the title.......

He was scared when he saw teju question mark at the end.......

He was scared that he might this friendship also.......

As soon as teju saw that he has seen those messages she called him.......