part-60

So continued from the last update....

Karan-lets have dinner.....

Teju-yay.....(food and teju 🤝)

They sat down...... opposite to each other....

But Karan pulled her towards him.....

And then they had their amazing dinner....enjoying the sea view...and enjoying themselves......feeding each other....And teju just adoring the ring...Karan has given her....more than a ring....it was a promise for her....promise for always being together forever.....

While having dinner he clicked her photo....such that only her shadow is seen.... And she is showing her ring....

He uploaded that on social media....and wrote a caption 'Mine....💕💕'

And he immediately switched off his phone.....he knows....now his phone will start buzzing with notifications.....

And he really just wants to spend this night with only n only her....away from everyone and everything.....

They stood up.....she hugged him....

Teju-thank you thank you so much....yeh meri life ka best surprise tha.....(she was emotional)

He smiled and kissed her forehead.....

Karan-i am glad you liked it....

I thought you would find me wierd to decide a tree house as a date place.....

They both looked at each other....and laughed.....

Holding their hands together.....they went inside the tree house.....

She sat on couch....and he sat beside her.....

Teju-sab kitna beautiful hai na.....

He pulled her closer....and wrapped his hand around her waist....

Karan-haan....bahut beautiful hai....(he looked at her)

Teju-Mr. Kundrra....kuch zyada romantic nahi ho rahe aap.....

Karan-abhi Kahan....miss prakash....abhi toh shuru bhi nahi kiya........abhi toh bahut kuch karna baaki hai......

She blushed and he smirked

He could see she was tired..... off-course she will be....right after the shoot......she is here....in this dress.....

He kept her head on his shoulder...wrapping his hand around her....and patting her head from back....and she also snuggled to him....

Karan-kya hua....thak gayi bahut....

Teju nodded like a tired kid.....

Karan-i am really sorry.....accha chalo sone chalte hai....

Teju-but i have don't have clothes.....(she pouted)

He couldn't resist her....he kissed that pout...and she blushed hard.....

Karan-dont pout....i can't stop myself....from kissing these....plump soft lips....they are highly addictive.....

Teju-dont tease me na.... please.....

Karan-accha....chalo let's go up........

They went up......in the bedroom.....

Teju-where are the clothes....i can't sleep in this 50kg ka faila hua dress......(she cribbed)

Karan-uffo....you are so impatient.....i already arranged your clothes.....

Teju was surprised.....

Karan-i discussed with your team......see its in the wooden shelf.....

love,lies And Misunderstandings जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें