part-74

It was finally the lunch break.....

She is weak from 3 days....as she is not eating from heart.....

She is just eating some basic food.... which are enough for her to survive.... And function for the day.....

She came in her vanity...... opened her food.....she Badly wants to go home....and have the home cooked food......

She is missing her parents......and she is thinking to go them.... It will be helpful for her to go away from this negetivity and sadness around her......

She had her food silently.....
*************
Karan almost reached at set....and he was getting nervous.....

He don't know.....he was unusual......he took a deep breathe beforing coming out of the car.....

He came out.....and saw nobody but only few crew members....roaming around....

He got to know, that it's lunch break.....

He quickly went inside his vanity....and motivated himself before getting ready....

He got ready....while others had a break.....

Teju didn't had her script that time with her.....she didn't knew....her next shot is with him.....

She fixed her make-up and dress.....and went out.....

She went inside the set....and Karan saw his very first scene is with her....

He threw the script in frustration.....

'aise kaise shoot karenge yaar.....'

'jo bhi hai dekha jayega....'

He fixed his dress and went out.....
*********
She took her script....and started to learn her lines....only to realize that it is with him....

'But he is not coming for shoot right...then how this scene will happen' was the first thought came to her mind....

'did he left the show....koi aur Naya actor play karne waala hai.....he really went away or what....woh chala gaya...sachmai.....'

'nahi nahi nahi teja....stop it....why are you thinking so much.....aisa kuch nahi hua hoga....woh aise nahi jaa sakta....'

She stopped herself from overthinking....

She thought to ask the director....rather then making assumptions.....of what will happen....

It was making her nervous....first of all... The shot was with Karan....and second it was a intimate shot....

Not so steamy....but yaa it was....

The shot was like....

They both have fought from a evil...
And finally they are together....

So they are spending time....in the evening.....in their room....

On the other hand.... Karan saw her.... actually he was facing her back....

So he really didn't see her....but yaa...he felt nervous and awkward.....

He didn't felt like this....even when they met for the first time......

He went towards her....took a deep breathe and tapped her shoulder.....

She turned around.....to see him....her sunny....standing right infront of her....

Her eyes got hitched to him....it took her few seconds to realise....that he is here....

"Teja...teja...." She recognised that he is calling her.....