part-81

Teju-sunny....I am sorry..... please stop crying..... please for me.....(she said in a faint voice)

She wiped his tears....and he was not crying anymore....

But his cheeks were moist....and had became soft......

Teju got up and asked him to get up too.....

She held his hand....and took him outside....in balcony....

Where there was a big swing.....and they could stargaze there perfectly.....

She made him sit.....and then she sat on his lap......

And he hugged her from back....snuggling to her.....

And she leaned her head.....

Teju-sunnyy.....I am sorry....I behaved like a fool....and went without even confronting..... please let's end this....I am missing our happy smiles.....(she said with a sadness in her voice....and guilt in her eyes)

His expressions were really straight....

He was not expressing any kind of emotion....but one could easily figure out...

That he is thinking something really deep......

Suddenly he said.....

Karan- No teju.....I can't end this.....not this time....bilkul bhi nahi.....(he said showing no emotions but a bit furiously)

Teju was a bit taken aback.....she thought it's fine between them....but it wasn't....

Her eyes filled with tears.....

Teju- please sunnyy.....I said I am sorry.... please....🥺🥺

Karan looked at her.....and immediately wiped her tears.....

Karan- no no....laddoo.....why are you crying baccha.....(he said softly and kissed her forehead and fluffy cheeks)

Teju- because you are upset with me.... please na....sunnyy....ignore karne ki itni badi sazaa doge.....(she said innocently while those tears pricked down her eyes)

He wiped her continuesly falling tears....and kissed her forehead....

Karan-laddoo....you are taking me wrong.....it's not just about you baccha....

He kissed her bloated cheeks.....

He was talking to her ever so softly...so sweetly...perfectly as every girl wants..💗

Teju looked at him..... a bit confused....

Teju- then why you said.....you can't forget this time.....

He sighed and made her sit sideways on his lap.....

He held her waist.....and cupped her cheeks.....

Karan- you have to calm down first.....(he saw those stress lines on her forehead)

Karan- teju....you don't have to be sorry....it's me who should say sorry....it was my fault....

Infact.... whatever it is happening it's all because of me....I should be the one.... begging for forgiveness.....

His eyes were moist......

She looked into those dark brown orbs filled with tears.....trying to understand him....trying to read his eyes....

She could see....that he is hurt from a lot of things....

She felt like....he is carrying a baggage... It is not just one thing....

She could see....that he is extremely done from so many things....it's not just one....

She felt like he is hiding so many sorrows within himself.... probably his past....