Twitter

Godd!!

The amount of negetivity I always get to see on twitter....

You know what....just open Twitter at any time...like seriously any time...

Koi na koi fasaad chal raha hota hai udhar!!

I was just studying and randomly opened Twitter for a break....

And guess what hashtag was filled with trolls and hatred....

Like seriously?

Koi kisi ko itna hate kaise kar sakta hai!?

Don't people have jobs...are they that jobless....to be sitting all day infront of people and keep spreading hate and negetivity?

Its been 2.5 years since BB ended....and amount of hatred that they get.... literally from fandom....

Whether it's troops, squads or fam!!

These so called fans who claim to be their fans!! Literally...fills whole hashtag with hatred....

And I know teju has gone for a vacation...do you need to literally stalk her each friend, her each move and make assumptions....I mean wtff!!

Calling her characterless, shaming her....and literally questioning upbringing?

I dont think a sane person would do that.... Only insane have that power to do this shit...

And some people reverting back...by trolling Karan....and spreading hate towards him......making assumptions..linking him with people....Like seriously?

I am glad only some insane choose this way to reply.....

And Many sane troops have that maturity......that you don't need to troll other person while defending one....

And just tell please....itna time Kahan se milta hai inhe....they are such a fucking jealous obsessed bitches.....who are jobless...and have absolutely nothing to do in the world...

So they decided to have such a black heart towards one....

And one thing....why do people need to poke in between...koi bata sakta hai mujhe.....

Even if.....like even if something is wrong.......she is his gf right? He is her bf I guess?.....they will deal with it....why some obsessed bitches...need to be great daadi Amma in between.....

I feel they both are mature enough to handle their relationship....nobody is dumb right!? They will take care....they know each other and  about each other  better than us!!

Fans ho...jo tum ho nahi... apparently you "claim" to their so called fans....

Phir bhi!! Fans ho fans ki tarah raho....maa banne ki zaroorat nahi hai unki!!

I genuinely so bad for both of them....do they even deserve it? Both of them are working hard....trying to have a sane relationship....(touchwood, for their healthy relationship).....going back home.... spending time with family....

Chasing thier dreams....

What is wrong in it?....that they are trolled left right centre 24/7.....

Hats off to them....for handling everything with such a smile and ease!

Because I swear......agar mai unn dono mai se kisi ki bhi jagah hoti na......even I don't know mai apne saath kya karti...

Anyways.....

Something literally burnt inside....like I am so frustrated from past few days...seeing all the trolls towards them...

And I just felt like....to vent out this....and I feel....you guys are the one...who can relate to me!!

Isliye without thinking I wrote... whatever is in my mind....hai toh bahut kuch....but ab itna bhi nahi likhna chahiye warna sab bore ho jayenge....

I am sure...you guys will be having some similar thoughts like me....

love,lies And Misunderstandings जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें