part-84

Dont know what happened....and it got unpublished again....those who have read....kindly like this one too...and comment also....I didn't saw your comment...as it got deleted....
***********************************

Suddenly she asked him.....

Teju- what is your purpose for dating right now?? (She asked plainly)

His head shot back at her.....

He was really confused with this.....

Karan- as in!?.....

Teju- I mean generally.....like at this age when you are dating someone....I mean me..... obviously....so what's your mindset.....right now....

Karan sighed thinking.....

He looked at her and said....

" hmmm....interesting questions...ms laddoo prakash...."

And then he looked ahead.....

Karan- teju....you know what....I am an actor....but like other actors....I don't have that typical thinking....so have flings...and date....till 40 and not be bounded by getting married.....

Like...you also know....most actors and actresses... don't get married soon.... because they don't want any problems in their professional life....and they don't wanna take any responsibility.....

She was hearing him very carefully.....wanting to know more about what he thinks.....

He continued......

Karan- but me....I am kind of a guy...who is home sick.....and by home sick I don't mean the lavish house...or those expensive cars....I mean the people....I like when I am around the kind of people....who loves me unconditionally....

Though.....I hated relationship....I had trust issues.....

She looked at him confused.....and he understood her inner question.....

Karan- just something terrible happened....which made me...like the way I was..... Not trusting anyone.... Attachment phobic..

He was lost while saying this....his eyes filled with tears.....

She moved closer to him....trying to comfort him....

She held his arm...and kissed his forehead....and he smiled getting his peace.....

Teju- you want you share..... (She asked very softly)

He sighed.....

Karan- I would definitely share....but not today please....I don't want our happy moment to get ruined.... please....

Teju pecked his lips and said.....

Teju- as my sunny's wish.....( She smiled at him)

"Accha aage bolo"

Karan- yaa....I was saying....I had trust issues....you know teju....I have always loved love....but I always felt like....pyaar mere liye nahi hai.....I always craved for this kind of relationship....but the other side of my mind...kept telling me....that...aaj kal log pyaar sirf matlab ke liye karte hai.....

I was not like this....I always wanted to get settled down...before I reach 30....

Because apart from being actor.....I wanted to enjoy my personal life...I wanted to come back to my happy place...and hug my wife...after working for whole day.....I wanted to have a family....have a baby play with my baby....spoil my baby.....have dinner at home with my better half...feeding her....and enjoy and cherish my life....

She smiled to know....how he is just like her......

And you know what....something terrible happened.....and I changed....I forgot what I wanted to be.....I forgot...how I wanted my life to be....

love,lies And Misunderstandings जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें