part-21

So continued from the last part

While talking teju kept her hand on his shoulder coming a bit closer to him.....

And that was it for Karan he darted towards them......

Karan held her hand......

Karan- ek minute idhar aa.....(sounds request but it was a order)

Without waiting for her answer he took her with him not caring what the third person must be thinking.......

Teju trying to come out of his hold but miserably failed......

Teju- Karan..... Why are you dragging me.......

Karan- keep walking.....(he ordered)

Finally he stopped in a corner of that big bull hall where people can hardly see them......

He left her hand

Karan- was he doing some comedy..... Jo tum itna has rahi thi.....(he said in a low voice but unknown anger was clearly seen in his eyes and in his voice)

Teju- why do you care......(being equally stubborn)

Karan- yaha bowling karne Aayi ho na..... Toh phir woh kar........(he said firmly)

Teju- Meri marzi Mai kuch bhi karu......(she said crossing her arms on her chest)

Karan- chup chap bowling kar warna I am promising you Pura time I will hold your hand and you will just stand beside me......(he said while coming close to her and obviously as reflex she started walking backwards and hit a Wall which was beside her)

For a moment she forget everything and her her breath hitched feeling very different which she is not able to figure out........

But she soon gathered herself......

Teju smirked sadly but soon schooled her expressions.....

Teju- phir toh mujhe darne ki koi zaroorat hi nahi hai...... (She said sarcastically and being obvious)

Karan looked at her being all confused......

Teju- kyuki Mr. Karan Aap toh apne promises in a blink of eye Mai tod dete hai......(she said referring the promise he did to her)

And that's when he realized what she is talking about......

He stepped back.....

Karan- teju...lis...listen to me I ju- (he said while fumbling and he was cut off by teju's fierce voice at that moment)

Teju- leave me.....(she said looking straight in his eyes and anger was clearly reflecting in her eyes)

Karan- teju.... Plea- (he said but again he was cut off by her)

Teju- I SAID LEAVE.....(she yelled a bit I'm order to make him understand that she is extremely angry and not in a mood to listen to anything)

This time Karan didn't said anything to her, he was just staring her feeling extremely guilty asking her give a chance to him to say sorry by his eyes......

Teju quickly looked away in order to avoid him......
Because she know if she will look at him she will not melt soon but her anger will surely cool down.....

They were still standing close and unable to bear their closeness she pushed him aside harshly and angrily by her arm and went from there.......

Karan was just looking at her slowly disappearing figure......

"Such a asshole you are karan" he muttered to himself feeling extremely guilty......

"Aise baat bhadegi Kya Aage?"

"But Aage baat badhane ke Liye toh kuch hai hi nahi"

"She already don't like you"

He was saying all this to himself and cursing him for creating this rubbish revenge thing,which he himself don't know why he did all this......

Soon he also went towards the other people where teju was also there and she was sitting with anvi and talking to her but she was not her usual self......
(Off-course because of obvious reasons)

He also went and sat there......

Karan was facing teju and Karan was staring her but not for too long as he don't want people to notice them and tease them as he thinks teju will not like her pure imaged name getting linked with his not so imaged and extremely controversial imaged name......

In short he was taking short glances at he......
And she could feel his gaze but  she was determined that she will not give two fucks to him now.......

She tried her best not to get affected.....

And they went on n on chit-chatting.......

Now they were sitting side by side......(Meri marzi, Meri story Mai kuch bhi karungi ✌️)

They were ordering food and they literally ordered the whole menu......

And teju was upset because she wanted to have prawns biryani but it was not available.......

But nonetheless they had their food and
Karan used to fill her plate with a different and her favourite dish everytime she used to get done with one.....

She was touched by his this gesture......
How he did that despite their fight.......

But she will not melt soon.....
From the day when they had chat in caffe, he is showing her attitude and she will take revenge of that.....(that's what teju thinks,only if she know why he behaves like this)

They were done with the food.....

And decided to go to club for sometime.....

They were walking towards parking and teju was lost in her thoughts......

Teju was hesitant with the plan as going club is not something she wants now because of the dreadful moment that took place in her life few years ago.....

But she didn't wanted to grab people's attention and them seeing her with the sympathy looks, she don't want to look weak bacause of sympathy.....

So she agreed make herself understand that their are too many people with her and most importantly Karan is with her........(as at the moment she trusts Karan the most)

She was thinking all this when suddenly she twisted her legs as she didn't realize the stone on the read because off-course  she was not attentive.......

Teju- ahhhh......(she fell down on ground holding her leg and it was paining)

Grabbing everybody's attention everybody saw and went to her.....

Karan- teju..... Are you fine?.....(he was extremely worried and he holded her ankle)

Teju- my leg twisted..... Aahhhh it's paining a lot.....(she was a bit loud)

Karan started seeing her ankle trying to take her pain away but he couldn't because it was paining a lot.....

Teju was in extreme pain and he couldn't bear her seeing like that.....

Cast guy- teju....... Can you stand, so that we can take you to hospital......

___________________________________________
One more thing tell me what should I do next as I read your comments and try to fit your ideas in mine and try to make it  more interesting......

So this concludes another part, and as you know I get free time only on weekends so I always update on weekends and If I ever update on weekdays it would be a miracle.....✌️

Precap- teju in Karan's house.....

Mid night at 1:00 AM

KARAN'S LIVING ROOM

Teju- ouch..... Karan Aaraam se......
IT WILL HURT.......
PLEA- AHHH........(she shouted)

(AUTHOR- ANY IMPORTANT TIPNI ON THE PRECAP 😉)