part- 4

Next day(meeting day)

At Karan's home

Karan woke up at 8:00 AM

He freshened up and went down to have breakfast

At teju's home

She woke up and she was so excited because, if this one will be hit it will be a speed booster for her in industry......

She saw herself in the mirror and said 'good morning' to herself as always....
Then she also got freshen up and went down to have breakfast(and drank coffee also)

Karan went to nj office.......

Teju was also on her way to office

Karan reached first he went to cabin and sat down,as always he was using his phone but he was feeling something different today.......
(Author-kyuki aapki zindagi badalne wali hai)

Teju finally reached office she parked her car......
She was standing right infront of the gate.........she prayed to ganpati bappa.......

Teju- ganpati bappa...... Pls sab kuch aacha ho and she went inside.

She asked the receptionist about the cabin she guided her towards the cabin......

Now, she was exactly right infront of the cabin gate, she was feeling very different....... No, that was not nervous ness that was a very strange feeling......(author-aapki bhi zindagi badalne waali hai 😉)

Meanwhile karan was having juice just he by mistakely spill some juice on floor, it was not cleaned yet......

Just then, teju opened the door and said 'good morning everyone' with a smile......

As soon as karan heard he turned and and.......
They saw each other and they stand still on their place......
Their heart started beating faster......
Both remembered the incident.......
Their eyes were locked........ The intensity in their eyes was very different......

Teju started moving towards karan she didn't even saw that floor was wet........
Karan still has the glass of juice in his hands and while all this happening their eyes are still locked....... And omi and a employee was present witnessing all this......
Teju was moving towards karan and tadaa........(story hai toh thoda dramatic scene toh banta hai na)

Teju slipped due to the juice that was on floor.......
Teju- ahhhh (little screaming)
Just then karan came out of his dream land and without even wasting a second he literally throwed the glass and hold teju by her waist and teju her little face was in his hands in order to protect her. And glass was broken which karan throwed....

Teju's eyes were closed as she was scared.....
When she got to know that she is saved she slowly opened her and and karan was staring her......

Just them omi laughed

Omi- waah...... Kya dhamakedaar entry(he was referring to broken glass and teju slipped)

They both came to reality
Karan softly made her stand..... They both start fixed their clothes and they were not looking at each other......

Just then
Employee- mam..... Sir.... Come to another cabin for meeting..... This cabin is very messed up I will get it cleaned.....
Karan- yaah... And I am sorry for this all mess.....
Teju- thanks(to karan)
Karan didn't said anything because he was composing himself that what happened right now.....
But teju took it in a wrong way
'He don't have any courtesy to even reply......'

Omi- haan chalo chalte hain.......

They went to another cabin and sat there

Just then both realises that they are each others co-stars
Teju (in mind)- is he my co-star.....
Ohh god no plzzz I cant work with...
. he is such a flirt.... Moreover he is so rude......
Kya karu yaar mai......

Karan (in mind)- is she my co-star...... Nj sir ne sahi kaha tha she is beautiful......
No.... Karan you cannot think like that.....
As after his breakup with pari he never found anyone beautiful.......
He never cared about them......

They were in their train of thoughts.....
Just then they heard a voice 'good morning guys' it was their producer nj.....

They came back to reality....

They got up from their seats....

Karan-good morning sir.
Teju- good morning sir.

Nj- toh I think ab tak aapko pata chal gya hoga ke you both are the leads

Karan- yaa(casually smiling)
Teju- yaaaa.....(hesitatingly)
Nj- so guys lets sign the papers....
Karan said okkkk and teju just nodded as she was still thinking about karan..... She don't want to work with karan but its a very big oppurtunity.....

She was hesitating while signing......
Karan already signed it.......

She was about to sign....

Teju- sir, can you give me half an hour....plz before signing(she was asking for permission)
Nj- is there any problem.
Teju- no... No..... Sir just give half an hour(she wanted to make a call to adaa to take suggestion she is in delliema)
Nj- okay.......
Teju- thank you sir.....

Karan was watching all this 'isse kya hua' he was a bit irritated he found it a bit unprofessional.

Teju went outside.....

She quickly called adaa....
Teju- pick up.... Adaa.... Plzzz
She called again

This adaa picked it

Adaa- hello...... Mil gya project?.....(she was happy)
Teju- nhi yaar adaa...... Tujhse ek suggestion chahiye(she said seriously)
Adaa- sab theek hai na?(she became worried)
Teju- haan.... Par the fault is with my co-star?
adaa- kya hua kon hai?
Teju- you wont believe.....
Its karan awards night waala....

Adaa was shocked not much but a little

Adaa- okay.....(she gulped)
Teju- i am very confused..... I don't want to work with him but..... I don't like these kind of man who randomly flirts and all
Adaa- listen teju, I know you don't like these kind of guys but listen, this is a very big oppurtunity for you, you should not back-out, its like a speed booster for your career.....
And don't judge him so easily..... I am sure once you will start working with him you will get to know his good qualities also. (She calmly make her understand)
Teju- tu sahi bol rhi hai...... Okay I am signing it......(she smiled a little)
Adaa- now sign it.....
Teju realises that she is outside for a while now
Teju- haan.....chal mai jaati hun mai meeting chhod kar aayi hun....
Adaa- you should so as soon as possible aur phir milte hai lunch pe.....
Teju- ok... Okay.... Bye!!!!!
Adaa- bye!!!!!

The call ended

On the other hand karan  was pissed a little bit.....

Teju calmed herself down and went to cabin.....
'Guys sorry for the delay'
'Nhi puri duniya aapke liye hi bethi hai' karan taunted her

But teja felt bad..... She didnt showed on her face.....

Nj- now are we ready!

Both nodded yes

Later they signed it
Nj- congratulations.......
Teju smiled....
Karan also smiled.....

Producer left the cabin.....

Karan to teju-  hi I am karan kundra
Teju in mind- haan pata hai uss din kaise ghur ghur ke dekh rhe the.
Teju- hi I am tejasswi prakash....
Karan in mind- haan I know I have searched your acc.....

They greeted each other and then left the office.....

And went home.....

Okay...... So thank you guys meri noob writing padhne ke liye aur whenever you guys ask me for update mujhe accha lagta hai that you people remember it...... And do tell me what you think aage kya hone waala just predict........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Precap
Adaa-tujje kyu itna effect kar rha hai woh......
Teju-          

Teju kya bolegi yeh tum log batao

Bye🥰

love,lies And Misunderstandings जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें