part-67

Teju pushed him away with all the force she could apply....

Teju-is this what you think about me.....(she shouted back....while tears threatening to fall down any moment)

Karan-tu ne usko hurt Kiya....why teju?....she is my bestfriend....

Teju-tum Jo subah se mujhe hurt kar rahe ho uska kya....

Kal thoda sa chilla Diya.....and this is how you are treating me......(she shouted)

Aur woh bestfriend hai....woh tumhe yaad hai....idhar tumhari koi girlfriend bhi hai....do you even remember....haan mr.kundrra????

Karan-god....i can't believe....one can be so insecure.....(he whispered but she could hear)

Teju had enough of him now.....she held his collar and pulled him closer....

Teju-mai insecure????......okay.....maan lete hai.....for a second....

I am being fuckin insecure....toh you didn't think for once....

To make me feel secure....and hug me...and love me....haan????

Ulta tum toh aur naraaz ho gaye mujhse....is that how you treat your partner.....

She shouted on him badly....giving him a reality check.....

Karan-wowww.....just amazing tejasswi....galti karo....aur phir bachne ke liye sab kuch dusre ke upar daaldo....

Ek baat bata.....what is your problem with her????

Woh toh jabse aayi hai....teri side le rahi hai....
And this is what you do to her....

Teju-KARAN KUNDRRA STOP IT......(she shouted on top of her lungs....breathing heavily)

EK BAAR BOLA NA....MAINE NAHI KIYA KUCH.....

How can you even think....Mai itni faltu chiz kar sakti hun....

You know what.....it's making me feel like we are strangers.....FUCKIN STRANGERS...

Jo kuch nahi jaante ek dusre ke baare Mai.....

Aur tum itni side kyu le rahe ho uski.....woh zyada zaroori hai kya ab....haan just one day....one fucking day....

And i am thrown...from my daydream to reality....

She had tears in her eyes....now probably sealing non-sense....but all she wanted at that time was that he should make her believe.....that she is special in his life....and not a third wheel....

Karan was shocked to hear her speaking.....he was realizing when she was speaking about how he over-reacted....

But she started speaking non-sense....making him angry....

Karan-ar...are you do..doubting on me???? (He was unsure and too shocked to react)

Teju-yes i am....happy now....aur waise bhi tumhari....harkate dekhke toh wahi prove ho raha hai.....(she said furiously)

Karan looked at her....not able to believe....what is she even saying....

He can't even think of loving someone else than her....at this point of his life..

And here she is doubting him with his best friend.....

He can't even think like that for kritika now.....they are only friends....

On top of that....kritika is married....and his girlfriend saying such things about her is shameful....that he couldn't make her believe.....

Sudden anger rushed inside him.....