part-46 ❣️

So continued from the last update........

She was standing from last half n hour outside the door while he went up thinking she will go eventually......

Little did he knew that she will not move from here.....

As the time was passing...... temperature was decreasing........the weather became very windy.....like a storm is about to come......

She was still standing there but now she was feeling cold.....

She started rubbing her hands in order to get some warmth.....

On the other hand....

Karan was in his room...he thought she is gone now.......

He opened his room window.....from where he can see the entrance of the house......

While he was looking at the moon thinking whatever happened today.....

He noticed someone standing on the gate.... because of fog he couldn't see.....

'yeh Kaun hai' karan thought.....

And it striked him....that teju is still standing there......

'yeh ladki kyu aisa kar Rahi hai' 'aise toh yeh bimar ho jayegi....thand bhi kitni ho Rahi hai' Karan muttered.....

Karan- tejasswi.....(he shouted and she turned around)

He could see that she was feeling cold because her nose was red and she was kind of shivering......

Karan- Chali Jao yaha se.....(he again shouted)

Teju- I will not....Mr. kundrra.....(she shouted)

Karan- Mai tumhari baat nahi sunne waala.....kab tak yaha khadi rahogi......

Teju-kab tak Tum Meri baat nahi sun lete.....

Karan- tejasswi thand lag jayegi....Jao yaha se.....

Teju- agar itni parwah hai......toh khud idhar aao....aur mujhe hug karo.....

Karan- tejasswi Jao.... please....

Teju- NO....A.BIG.FAT.NO........(she said with full determination.....)

Karan- thik hai khadi Raho mujhe Kya......(he said sternly)

Teju- Khadi toh Mai rahungi.....par don't you think you are being very cruel to me......ek mujrim ko bhi apni baat kehne ka mauka milta hai......anyways......I don't care Bina apni side explain kiye Mai nahi jaane waali.....(she scoffed)

Karan turned around and closed the window with tears in his eyes.....

By that time his mind started saying that maybe he should hear her out......

What if it is completely different to what he is assuming.....
But what about whatever she did.....

I should give her a chance or....maybe not.....

I will hear her out but definitely not now.......
She should realize whatever she did was wrong.....may it be in any circumstances..

Karan went and sat on bed but his mind is on teju.....

'she must be feeling cold'....'she is very stubborn.....Bina bole nahi jayegi.....am I being really cruel?'.....'i don't care'.....Karan was thinking all this......

(Ego can really ruin your bonds.....personal experience)

Teju started shivering...... because of heavy windy weather......

'nahi teju you can't give up'
'This is your test'
'You....you will pass this too'....(she was talking to herself)

A loud thunder striked and it started raining heavily.......(you know how Mumbai ki baarish is)

love,lies And Misunderstandings जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें