part-72

He was patiently....waiting for to wake up......

So that he can atleast hug her tight to assure himself that she is okay....

He kept looking at her.....lying beside her..... carressing her hairs.....jad holding her hand....with his another hand....

Soon she shrieked......and he understood....that she will wake up soon.....

And finally she opened her eyes....just to see him.....looking at her.....like she is the most precious thing for him.....

His lips broke into a smile....seeing her awake.....

He took her in his embrace....for that particular moment....he didn't wanted to think of anything else.....

He just wanted to soak in his presence....

While she....she was looking pale....and she was weak too.....

She really didn't had any energy to think anything right now....

Neither she was thinking anything at that time.....nor she pushed him away....

She kept all the fightings and betrayal and everything aside....

She just wanted his warmth....

He broke that hug....cupped her cheek....

Karan-you okay.....(he asked softly)

And she nodded weakly.....

Karan got up....and went to take the juice....that he made for her....

He came back....made her sit properly....cause she was feeling really weak.....

He kept the glass infront of her mouth.... gesturing her to drink.....

She can use her hands to drink it....but he is not letting her.....

He kept his another hand under her chin.....and made her drink whole juice...

He held her both hands.....making her confused....about what is he upto....

He took a deep breathe before talking....

Karan- teju....I am sorry....I am sorry.....that I lied to you.....

As soon as he began to talk....she looked straight in his eyes....she could see....it is serious.....he continued.....

Karan-teju.....i....I can't....I don't have anything to say....I...accept....what I did....

But...but....my love....my care....woh sab sach tha laddoo....infact sach hai....

I never....ever faked my feelings....

Teju-toh phir bataya kyun nahi.....(she asked straight)

Karan-mai kya batata teju....aur kab batata....jab mujhe khud nahi yaad tha....

Because I never cared about it....it was all genuine.....

He tried his best to explain her....

Teju-mai kaise believe karu Karan....how should I trust you again.....(she said innocently...as a drop of tear escaped from her eyes)

He was not able to converse.... because he thinks....this convo won't have a conclusion that he wants....

He wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks.....while he himself was crying....

Karan-dont cry laddoo please.....(his throat felt heavy to see her cry....she is already not well....and this emotional roller coaster....was taking a toll on them)

Karan joined their foreheads together....and he was shivering while she was crying....

Karan-i know mushkil hai...but...but just one chance.... please....I beg you laddoo....