part-37

So continued from the last update.......

Teju slept on the backrest of the seat itself.......

Teju was sleeping uncomfortably on the seat.....

Her head was about to fall down when kept his hand under her head......

She smiled in her sleep and held his elbow tightly keeping her head on his shoulder and slept again peacefully......

Karan smiled at her.......

He kept driving and reached her home......

He stopped the car infront of her home and and turned to look at his cute bubble gum sleeping like a chotu kid.....

'hayeee......kitni cute lag Rahi hai Mann kar Raha hai apne Saath le jau aur cuddle kar ke so jau....' Karan thought.......

'slow down Karan.....warna maaregi yeh, Chalo filhaal isse uthaate hai' Karan thought.......

Karan shooked her shoulder......

Karan- teju uth......

Teju was all unaffected by his voice......

Karan shooked her more.....

Karan- teju ghar aa gaya uth jaaaaa.........(he was damn loud)

Teju woke up with a jerk.....

Teju- ah...haa........why are you shouting.........(she was scared with the sudden loud voice)

Karan- Ghar pe Jaana hai ya aaj car Mai hi sona hai......

Teju rolled her eyes at him.....

She stretched her arms cutely...... She was shaking  her head vigorously in order to wake herself up.......

Karan chuckled at her antics.......

They both got down......

But teju was literally clinging on Karans arm.......

Karan opened her house gate from the keys which teju gave to him.......

Both didn't wanted to go away but chose to keep quiet in order to not to make anyone uncomfortable.......

Teju stand straight and both looked at each other expecting the other one to stop.......

By the way all this is happening in living room of her house.......

Teju hugged him and in a reflex karan also hugged her and this hug was not a friendly hug it was something, it was maybe the start a start of a beautiful love story........

They both kept hugging each other with their eyes closed,just feeling each other.......

After good 5 minutes of the peaceful hug they pulled away........

They were not meeting their eyes as it became a little awkward thinking about each other but more than awkward it was a blushy situation for them......

Teju- umm.....ya...phir good night.....(she said not knowing what to say)

Karan- good night.....(he said with a smile)

Karan started to going Towards the gate and teju was seeing his disappearing figure......

Soon he went bidding a bye to her from his car.......

He went to his home and she went inside her house.......

She went inside her room took a cute mickey mouse night dress and went to take a quick shower.......
Sorry a cold shower.......

She came out of the washroom wearing her cute mickey mouse night dress......

She went to the couch to pick her bag which she took today with to the party......
It had something In it......

She picked out that packet and hel it in her hands

'le toh Liya but ab Tumhe kaise du Karan........
Pata nahi what's happening the walls around my heart are breaking and I am behaving like a love sick teenager......
Pata nahi Kya karu iss feeling ka......

Tumhare Liya toh hai kuch but pata nahi kis haq se dungi what if you ask questions...... But whatever we spent today was so good and peaceful..... I like you I really do but apne past fears ka Kya karu' She sighed 'yeh sab sochne ka koi matlab nahi hai' teju thought.......

She kept that packet inside her bag again and went towards her bed and dozed off quickly because she was hell tired.......

(Guys the packet I am talking about is the same gift teju chosed for karan In the gift shop and before you ask me she hid it from Karan and kept it in her bag and I will reveal the gift on the right time😉)

On the other hand......

Karan was driving towards his home and was softly smiling remembering everything that happened today......

Soon he also reached his home......

He straight away went to his room and went to take shower.......he came out after taking a relaxing shower......

He laid down on his room with the dim lights.......

'It was the most perfect unofficial date for me, i don't know maybe it was a casual hangout for you or whatever but for me it was one of the best days thatbi lived........ Ohh the gift I bought for you today le toh Liya but Kya bolke Dunga tumhe......the soothing words you said today......i felt out of the world listening them......but were you lying? Because what you think about me is totally different of what you said to me today......... You were lying? Godd...... I shouldn't have crossed my lines maybe she still don't like, she said all those things because I was vulnerable, I showed my vulnerability to her what she must be thinking about me......but what I saw in her eyes and in her actions are totally different.........how can someone's eyes can lie teju why are you so like a mystery like nobody can understand you and your talks ......... Godddd why can't my life be simple....... Karan sleep you need a fresh mind to think everything' Karan sighed after thinking all this and slept........

They are confused about how to reciprocate to their feelings but not unsure about those feelings.......

She just need to push herself and trust him once and that will make a very beautiful and complete future for them.........
Not to mention she need to open up also ......

While he need to talk to her more and give her time to open up and share to him........
Not to mention he need to confront her so that his all misunderstanding to be solved and question her about him with a little more 'haq' .........

Next morning

Teju's house (8:00 AM)

their call time is of evening today.......

Teju is sleeping peacefully cuddled up in her cozy bed......

_____________________________________
So this concludes another update......

Sorry for the delay because yesterday was 'MANN KASTURI RE' day......
Her movie is killing it......
Go watch it guys it's with English subtitles.......

I really didn't got time in my hectic schedule.......

By the way who are Missing adaa and omi well they are coming in next update to clear their feelings and shut their overthinking mind........

So I am damn sleepy I can't even keep my eyes open.......
Phir milte hai......

Do too many likes and comments.......

Bye........🍂