part-69

After crying for good amount of time....

Her anger raised up....her eyes were blood shot red....and only one thing was going on her mind....

To confront him....how dare he play with her feelings....

She was raging...and looking like a hurt tigress....

She accelerated the car....and drove away to his house....
**************
Karan pulled his hairs in frustration....

Karan-ahhh...wtf is wrong with me....(he frustratingly said to himself)

After his talk to kritika....he did realised that....they are having an absolute unnecessary fight....

On petty things....that can be solved....there is just lack of communication between them....

He rested his head on the headrest on couch....laying back on the couch...and closed his eyes....

He started recalling every fight he had with her....from last 2 days....

He was taking deep breaths.....and thinking of all this....

Karan-fuckkkk....why are we fighting.... absolute non-sense....

I never wanted our first fight.... because of someone else....

He opened his phone....and called her...

Karan-teju...pick up baby... please...

Even after calling her 3-4 times....it went unanswered....

He sighed....

'kyu hi phone uthayegi woh mera....kal maine kitna rudely behave Kiya....my little baby....must be really angry...

Kal maine uspe chilla Diya....usko kitna bura laga hoga...itni faaltu chiz mai kaise kar sakta hun....'

He went inside to make himself a cup of coffee....

He thought to calm himself first....and then he would sort this all...

After few minutes....he came out...just then the door bell rang....

He kept the cup down on teapoy....and went to open the door....

As soon as he opened the door....

There she was....standing straight.... without any expression.....just her eyes blood shot red....

Which are glaring at him.....

But he failed to realise that she is not happy....

Because he got so delighted to see her....as he thought....she would not even prefer to see his face....

After like a jerk that he behaved yesterday....

He just hugged his laddoo tightly....getting his sukoon❣️

Karan-laddoo....I missed this so much....(he whispered while still having her in his arms)

He carressed her hairs...and hugged her close to his heart....

Few minutes later...he realised she is not hugging him back...and not even responding him...

He frowned....but before even he could do something....

He felt that she pushed him hard....and he almost fell down....

He balanced himself...

He was shocked....he was confused too....

Karan-laddoo....

He thought maybe she is still angry....which is completely justified....

She was standing.... completely crisped.....just looking at him....with extreme anger....

love,lies And Misunderstandings जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें