part-90

Teju's sleep broke as Omi pulled the brakes.....

She realised.....they reached home.....

She and Omi helped him get out....as he is weak right now.....and took him upstairs to their apartment.....

She softly made him lay down on bed and went in kitchen to bring some juice for him......

Omi- bhaii it's high time now..... please share it to teju about whatever is going in your life.....

Karan looked at him lost in his own thoughts......

Karan- Om, it's not easy....

Omi- Karan bhai, I don't know what's the problem....but I definitely know only teju can fix this....even If she can't....for a fact I know.....she will be by your side....giving you strength to fight against all odds....

Anyways....Bhai apna dhyaan rakho....I am going....and please teju ko sab bata do.....whatever is bothering you!!

Teju came with a glass of juice and Omi soon bid a byee to both of them and went.....

Teju helped in making him sit comfortably on bed and gave him juice....

She gestured him to drink it....when she saw him just looking at the juice and lost in his own thoughts.....

He silently drank the juice....while she kept looking at him with concern and she was kind of upset from him....

Because he didn't share his problems with her.... something major could have happened.....If she wouldn't have been there at that moment.....

He finished his juice.....and kept looking at her....

He knew she wanted answers and he was scared of what he is going to say now....

Teju caressed his hairs lovingly and he closed his eyes feeling peace....

Teju- are you okayy now sunny?

Karan nodded.....

He wrapped his arms around her waist....trying to pull her to him as much as possible...... nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck.....

After sometime......

He pulled back.....and he knew she want answers and before she could shoot any of her questions.....

He said.....

"Laddoo, I am very tired right now. I want to rest for sometime"

She nodded.....

They both laid on bed in an comfortable position......where she laid keeping her head on his hand....and she kept patting his head.....

She slept within few minutes as her jetlag kicked in hard.....

But he was wide awake lost in his thoughts......

"Om ne toh bol diya itne easily....laddoo ko sab kuch bata do.....om!! It's not easy mere bhai....

Kaise batau inn sab horrible chizo ke baare Mai.....what If she won't believe me....

Believe me...that I wasn't wrong.....that pari was the one who did horrible to me....who played a dirty game....and made my life horrible.....

Even if she believes me.....I am too sure....she will be ashamed of me....and ashamed of me being her boyfriend....jo itne ghatiya ilzaam ke liye jail jaakar aaya hai.....

She will feel betrayed....ke maine usse mere past ke baare Mai bataya nahi....

And what If she leaves me?