A new villain enounter

(Point of view: third person)

(this is taken place after no way home and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness happened, where  MJ, Ned, and technically everyone doesn't know who Peter Parker is. He managed to get a room in a very poor-looking apartment that seems as if it was about to crumble. He managed to get into MIT and decided to go on patrol .)

"Wow, MIT was exhausting." Peter Parker said as he cracked his back, "Ima just lay my head down for a bit and do my friendly neighborhood patrol later." Peter Parker thought to himself as he threw his body downwards trusting his comfy bed, only to realize that it wasn't as comfy as he had expected it to be, painfully. "Oh god, that was a mistake-", he said in pain as he yanked his body back upwards. "I'm just gonna patrol now, the bed's not up to the deal anyways." As he puts on his mask, getting suited up now ready to jump out the window. *BANG!* As Spiderman lay on his apartment room floor completely in pain of what just apparently happened. He forgot to open the window before thrusting himself out. "FRICKITY FRACK THAT HURTS LIKE A BUTTCHEEK ON A STICK!" He scowled in pain as he slowly got up and opened the window. "I'll just jump instead" as he jumped out the window, soaring down glassed buildings. Waving at people who are passing by inside the building. As he shoots a web and swings gracefully. Suddenly his spider-sense started going off. "What the-" as his words got cut off, hitting his head on a steel plank. "Hell" He whispered as he regained consciousness to shoot another web before falling straight downwards to the hard concrete street. He looked back to see an unfamiliar figure. He has never seen this villain before. As the shadows cleared to show a man with bristly hair wearing a black leathered vest, a tie, and raggedy black jeans. His eyes were glowing neon yellow, with sharp werewolf-like teeth. his skin was very pale and his fingers were indulged with long fingernails, it seems sharp enough to puncture vibranium-like objects. He shuddered a menacing grin at spiderman. "Uh, you seem nice" spiderman joked as the monster growled in response, running towards spiderman with the speed of a cheetah, showing his ferociously sharp claws. "Woah slow down there buddy, no need to get all sharp with me," Spiderman said, as he dodged the monster's attack easily, flipping himself backward to dodge a swing of the monster's hand. "Did you happen to get a manicure lately? I can tell that you're in dire need of one" Spiderman joked before landing. "Sooo since you don't have a villain name and you won't tell me your villain name, Ima call you Larry alright?" Spiderman mocked as he quickly flips while shooting webs at Larry trying to end this fight quickly. But Larry managed to get rid of the webs using his claws, but it did slow him down a bit. "Bad puppy!" Spiderman screamed as Larry punches Spiderman. "Wow for a furry, you can really make a huge mess" as Spiderman used his webs to slingshot a bar of concrete. Larry didn't manage to duck under the bar of concrete in time and got hit with the bar of concrete, leaving him stuck under it. As Spiderman approached Larry slowly. "Easy now doggy," Spiderman said mockingly as Larry continued to growl, he scratched ferociously under the bar of concrete as sweat trickled down his scarred face. "Good boy, or girl I don't judge, now stay where you are until the cops arrive," Spiderman said as he shot webs at Larry trapping him under the concrete. "Guess it's time for your vaccination check," Spiderman said as police sirens flooded the background. "Hope you have a good time in jail, Larry!" Spiderman lastly inquired as he left the scene swinging to continue his patrol. 

I hope you readers enjoy this cuz I'm still new to this writing dilemma :,)