The Omega Spider

Peter was an omega. No one knew except his close friends and family, and NO ONE was supposed to know except for his close friends and family. But one fateful night ended this secret. As Peter swung through the streets, closely inspecting the roads trying to find some crime happening. "Give me your money now!" Peter heard as he backflipped down to see 5 teenage girls and a man with a knife. "P-please don't hurt us!" One of the girls cried as the others watched with tears dripping out of their eyes. "Hey man, didn't your mom teach you to not run around with a knife?" Spiderman quips as he webs the guy up in the wall, "S-spiderman?!" The criminal says with his eyes widening comically. "That's me, anyways are you guys okay?" Spiderman says as he twirls his body around to see the 5 teens. "Y-yeah thanks t-to you Spiderman." one of the girls said, beaming with happiness as her tears came to an abrupt stop. "No p-problem," Spiderman said, stuttering as he realized that his heat was coming up. "Ngh- Shoot, my fucking heat wasn't supposed to come up h-today," Spiderman says while stuttering a little. The teenagers widened their eyes in surprise, "You're an omega?!" One of them questions enthusiastically. "Surprise, h- surprise," Spidey muttered, annoyed at how his secret had been outed. "Well, u-uh I need to go and argh-take my medication now. W-Walk home safely!" Spiderman said as he swung off towards the tower to take his medication and tell his family. "And there you have it, folks! Spiderman getting heat like a slut on his job! He is a menace I tell you, A MENACE!" J.J.Jameson screeches, eyeing the camera in front of him. Everyone, and I mean the whole world was watching the news. Some knew that J.J.Jameson was a bitch, and that Spiderman was not a menace, it's not like he could control his fucking heat, but much more agreed with what Jameson had said. Many people started ranting off about how bad Spiderman was because he was a slutty omega on Instagram, Facebook, and many other apps. The Avengers were mad, to say the least. But they weren't mad at Peter, no, they were mad at the people who disregarded omegas as sluts, freaks, and weak. They were also mad at the people who spammed on and on about how Spiderman was a trash, slutty, superhero. They decided to do something about it, making a plan on what they will announce to the whole world very soon in response to this idiotic "omega" rant.
"This is an announcement based on what all of you people had written in different apps.
Just because people are an omega, it does not mean that they are sluts or freaks or weak, they never chose to be an omega, they were born an omega and it's fine. It is bad to make assumptions about omegas, disregarding their strength. Sure, Spidey is an omega, but that doesn't mean he's weak. Like c'mon, he's stronger than Steve and Bucky's strength combined. Other than that, he didn't even know that his heat was coming. If he did then he would've eaten his medication beforehand." Tony finished with a scowl on his face, walking backward, letting Steve take over the next lines. "Other than that, some of us Avengers are omegas as well. Which includes Tony, Pietro, Wanda, and as you all know already, Spidey." Steve said while hosting his famous eyebrows of disappointment to the audience. "What we're trying to tell you is that you should stop this "Omega slut" nonsense. Omegas deserve to be treated better. So if we see any of you tweeting or posting something shameful about omegas. I will cut your head open and slice your meat up piece by piece, only to drown you in salt so you can feel unmeasurable pain that not even a person with high pain tolerance could withstand. No one will find your body and nobody would know that it ever happened. And trust me, I dare too." Natasha said while glaring daggers at the crowd. And boy was everyone even more spooked after what THE Black Widow had just said, well threatened actually. "That is all for today, and if anyone wants to disagree, please step right up so I can snap your head off your neck." She added while dragging the other Avengers off the stage. "Even though I did nothing but just glare, I'm pretty sure I did a good job," Bucky said while leaving to get some plums inside the kitchen. "Good work team," Steve said while dragging Tony to his bedroom, leaving the other teammates smirking.
The next day was quite a surprise for lil old Spidey. He knew about the whole omega slut thing and was quite offended, but it didn't stop him from saving people. So he put on his spider suit and jumped off his bedroom window and swung from his webs, trying to find a crime he could put a stop to. Peter expected a crowd to just randomly scream harsh words at Peter about being an omega, but surprisingly it never happened, instead, when he saved people from his patrol, many people thanked him instead of throwing hateful ratio words at him. So Peter continued his patrol as usual and slept a peaceful night for once.