A certain sadness

(So the Avengers and May only knows frigments of Peter's trauma and technically what he has been through. They only know about Peter having no parents, that he's Spiderman, and his uncle dying. They don't know what really happened there and they also don't know about Peter's nightmares and trauma and stuff cuz Peter doesn't want them to know about the vulture incident, the uncle Ben incident, and especially the Mysterio incident. In this AU/Alternate Universe, Beck didn't want Edith but to get back at Tony because of their certain problem, so instead, he gets to someone close to Tony, which means Peter, and tries killing him with illusions but Peter lived and decided not to tell anyone about this incident. Yes, Peter still got hit by a train, and yes only Ned and MJ know.)

(Point Of View: third person)

Peter was a positive person, everyone knew that. But what they didn't know was how it was an act. Peter was a person to hide things, he doesn't want to burden anyone with his problems. Ned and MJ only knew his trauma because MJ was observant and Ned was of course told by MJ. They agreed to keep it a secret from anyone who knew Peter but under one condition. They asked Peter for him to tell his family himself. Peter agreed but he wasn't sure how. As I said, he didn't want to burden anyone, but he didn't expect to need to tell them this very day.

It has been a crappy morning for Peter, he was late to school, failed his chemistry test, and got bullied for that exact reason. And the worst part is that it isn't only taunts, but it also involves getting shoved into lockers, kicked at and most importantly; spat at. It became worse every year but so far, the worst has been presented this very day. Poor Penis Parker had to try and hold onto his sanity for his bullies sake. After all, he is Spiderman, he should be strong enough to handle all this. He ended up getting bruises everywhere, his lip was bursting with blood and it was hard for him to stand up. But he stood up anyways and went inside the bathroom to clean himself up. It was a shame that MJ and Ned didn't come to school today, they were the ones that would usually stop this type of thing to happen. Without them, no one could help him, not even the teachers nor other students. Peter tried his best to cover the bruises and left the bathroom, as he walked through the long hallway. Good thing that his bullies left already, or else it would have been another beating session. And believe when Peter says it, another one of those bullying sessions would've made it harder for him to hide the pain. He walked slowly towards his locker, trying his best to stabilize his weight while grabbing his bag inside the locker. He walked towards the long hallway, grimacing with every step but at least it wasn't that noticeable. Peter managed to escape the long hallway towards the big exit door and ran towards the black SUV, climbing inside of it and adjusting his seat. "Hi, Happy!" Peter said, trying to fake his tone with happiness. Happy grunts in response and turns on the black divider. "Damn it, great going Parker. Now he thinks your annoying." Peter thought through his mind as he works on his homework. "We're here, get out." Happy said as they arrived. "Bye, Happy!" Peter said, running towards the entrance of the tower, greeting the nice desk lady before going inside the elevator. "Penthouse please Fri," he said while waiting inside the elevator. "Alright, Miniboss," Friday responded as the floors passed quickly. The elevator door opened with a classic *ding*. Peter walked outside, only to see that there was no one there. Peter realized that maybe he could go to the music room and sing his damn feelings while no one is there. It could help a lot. So he ran past the living room, through the long hallways filled with different rooms, only to finally stop in front of a door with a golden frame written "Music Room" in bold letters. Peter opened the door and fantasized about what was inside. There was a piano, a trombone, a saxophone, a guitar, drums, and many more. He found what he was trying to find, at last, a microphone. He asked Friday to soundproof this room, he doesn't want anyone to hear him during this. This is Peter's way of coping, he doesn't know why but it just is. It helps with the pain he keeps inside himself, and with a shaky breath, he picked up the microphone and began to sing.