Everyone Will Remember Once Again

*drip*
*drip*
*drip*

"H-Happy Birthday to me.." Peter sang to himself with tears forming in his eyes,
"Happy Birthday to me...." Peter finished as the lumps of water in his eyes gave out, dripping onto the table.
"I-I guess it's time to make a wish..."
It was quiet for a long time.
Peter stood up, "I-I...I can't do this.." he said to himself in front of the mirror.
He looked around his apartment. His, apartment.
It was quiet, too quiet.
Peter slowly walked over to his bed, looking at it with a hard gaze.
He sighed shallowly, walking back to the desk. 
Peter looked at the cupcake with a candle, still lit up with fire.
He slowly sat down, thinking about his wish. 
Maybe, if he believed hard enough, it would come true?
Hopefully.
He prayed to god that he could finally have a happy ending. 
Or maybe for once, he could be at peace and happiness.
So he thought hard and well on his wish, blowing the candle out with a light breath.
And so he ate the cupcake. All alone for his 19th birthday.

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*

"Urgh-" 
He groaned a bit as he lifted his head up from the pillow.
He looked around, everything was a bit fuzzy in his mind.
Who's place was this again?
Where am I?
"Oh right, May's dead, Tony's dead, Happy's gone, MJ's gone, and Ned's gone. Damn," Peter whispered before getting out of bed. He slid his feet inside the crocs he bought, walking towards the small bathroom he owned.
He looked in the mirror,
god he looked like shit.
Peter sighed heavily, going to the kitchen to find something to eat.
He hates this
He fucking hates it
He can't stand living in a world if it's just going to be like this every fucking day.
Peter looked at his hands,
he was fucking done, it was time to face his fears.
He clenched his hands, deciding that maybe, it was fucking time to make them remember.
Peter ran towards his wardrobe, put his clothes on, and ran out of the apartment with the keys.
He did a right turn, a left turn, another right turn, and there he was.
The coffee shop MJ works in.
He sighed a bit, picked up his courage, and walked inside.
And his fate was sealed, no more backing out, now that he was here.

*dring!* 

The bell above the door rang, 
"Hi, how may I take your order?" A brunette girl with beautiful chocolate skin said with absolutely no emotion, looking up from the book that she was reading.
Classic MJ Peter thought
Before all this, Peter had thought of a plan. 
Maybe, if he managed to bring up a tiny detail, that could possibly, maybe, bring up a slight spark of memory.
And so he tried.
"Hey uh, MJ right?" Peter asked,
"Erm, yes? You're that guy who asked for coffee last week right? Peter Parker?" MJ said right back with a gazing look, her natural gaze of judgment.
"Do you happen to know Spider-Man?" Peter said with a little shake, trying to calm his nerves down.
"I do, why?" MJ asked with a confused look.
"It's nothing, but...I have to ask. How did you get that necklace?" the brown curly-haired teen said.
"Oh, this? It's a little broken. But I got it from...." MJ paused a little,
"Yes?" Peter asked, hoping, that maybe, MJ would remember.
"I got it from...Y-you..." MJ said with a whisper before looking up at Peter with her eyes full of tears.
"P-Peter! I fucking missed you! You said- no YOU PROMISED! You were gonna tell me and Ned! It's been months!!" MJ said with tears. Her voice was filled with anger, rage, but most importantly, love and passion.
"I-I know MJ, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-" Peter said with a sad look before getting cut off by MJ.
MJ hugged Peter from the counter, pulling him close. MJ looked up at Peter, smiling.
"I missed you, Loser." MJ laughed with happiness and love. Pecking Peter with a short, but meaningful kiss. 
" I missed you too MJ.." Peter chuckled a little, embracing MJ with care. 
"You know- as much as I love this...you still need to tell Ned," MJ whispered, pushing Peter away from her.
"I know" Peter laughed, sitting down on the shop's counter.
"He's gonna come soon, just wait. He's probably gonna come right about...now"

*dring!*

"Hey MJ!" a chubby teenager with a yellow and blue jacket walked in
"Sup Ned," MJ laughed, preparing Ned's usual before giving Peter a stern gaze.
Ned took a seat right next to Peter, 
"Hey, your Ned right?" Peter asked the guy,
"Uh- Yeah? How'd you know?" Ned responded quickly,
"I-uh, I heard MJ call your name just now," Peter said right back.
"OH! You know MJ?" Ned asked with energetic energy radiating off of him.
"Yup, I do!" Peter laughed, god did he miss this.
"Who are you anyway?" Ned asked with pure confusion,
"My name's Peter, nice meeting you Ned!" Peter said with a grin,
"Cool dude!" Ned chuckled at Peter, before looking away.
"Hey Ned, do you, do you know about Spider-Man?" Peter asked with a stutter,
"Erh-I do know about Spider-Man, why'd you ask?" Ned said, looking back at Peter with a smile.
"So, do you know about Spider-Man's identity? I heard that MJ told you his identity-" Peter started before getting cut off by an oddly loud gasp,
"Woah man, you got it all wrong, I knew first- I knew that Spider-Man's identity is...." Ned said with an angry and offended voice before cutting off with a gasp,
"PETER! PETER DUDE WHAT THE HELL MAN?! YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA TELL US RIGHT AFTER!!" Ned jerked back to look at Peter with a stern look,
"I-I know Ned, just needed some time to think-" Peter laughed as the tears that threatened to spill any moment now, dripped down.
Ned quickly embraced his best friend, crying loudly.
"I missed you, Pete, d-does MJ know already?" Ned said sniffing before pulling away from Peter,
"She does know already Ned," Peter chuckled, 

Finally, It's all back to normal
Sure, not entirely,
But at least, his best friend and his girlfriend would be by his side.
No matter what.

"Why did she get to know first?! I'm your best friend dude-" Ned gasped with fake offend, 
Peter laughed with happiness while Ned joined in seconds later.
"Hey Losers! You done? We gotta do some catching up together." MJ said out of nowhere, surprising both of them. 
"R-Right!" Peter said with a stutter, 
Ned  looked at Peter, snnickering a little.
"It's glad to have you back with us Pete." Ned said before lifting his hand up.
Peter looked at his hand a little before smiling.
Ned and Peter did their handshake, and this time, it wasn't just for a greeting.
It was for their resembelance of their love, their friendship, and their bond.
And it was finally peace.
Peter finally found happiness.
Sure it wouldn't be long 'till the world takes his happiness again,
but for now, he's going to enjoy it.

And the lights shone bright inside the shop, where 3 old friends laughed with glee.
And the world had been spread with glimmers of hope.