The Law

>This is just a crack story about Tony and Peter, but it makes sense a little

Today was like any normal day, Peter and Tony just working inside the private lab. They both would often bicker at each other jokingly until one comment Peter made that Tony offended deeply. "The nerve on you, I should sue you for harassment." Tony said offendedly, "Try me." Peter replied grinning, "Oh you're on, kid! Tomorrow at 2 am, sharp." Tony says, accepting Peter's challenge, "Oh, you're on old man!" Peter replied, running outside the compound. Now Tony thought how he himself had a high advantage of winning this court case, I mean like, he's Tony fucking Stark, he has a bunch of lawyers. Peter, on the other hand, is just a 15-year-old kid who happened to have spider powers and is insanely smart (sometimes). The next day came eventually, Peter and Tony were both at court doing a staring contest while smirking. "Uh, you can go first kid?" The judge said, looking between the 15-year-old child, and the Billionaire, genius, ex-playboy, philanthropist. "Your honor, I did nothing to this old man! I only called him old because of the facts." Peter said to the judge. Tony gasped mockingly, "How could you kid! He is guilty your honor. I tell you, guilty!" Tony says in mock accusation. "I would do no such thing." peter responded with a grin. "Uh, why are you trying to sue a child, Mr. Stark?" The judge asked, confused at the whole thing. Murmurs began behind them from the crowd of people who wanted to watch. "It's cause my intern here called me old." Tony retorted while showing Peter an offended look. "Uhm well, let's bring the lawyer to defend the case?" The judge questioningly declared. As Tony's lawyer came up on the podium, nervously sweating while standing next to tony, a loud bang happened. Everyone turned towards where the source of the sound came from, and there stood all his glory, Matt Murdock. The famous lawyer made everyone's jaw slack, including Tony's and the Judge's. "Kid, what the hell!?" Tony screamed wide-eyed. "He's a friend from work," Peter responded smirking while Matt walked up to the podium, standing next to Peter. "Holy crap it's Matt Murdock!" A girl from the crowd screamed. The crowd began to go wild, fantasizing about the blind man. "Hello again, Peter. You called me it seemed." Matt said to Peter, Peter nodded as a response while Tony gaped. "Yeah, Mr. Stark is trying to sue me for calling in the facts," Peter said while smirking at Tony. Tony's gape became even wider. "Uh, let the defending begin I guess," The judge said nervously. 

________________________________________________________________________
Since I don't know about lawyers and judges and stuff, Ima just skip till the end, sorry.

"I'm sorry Mr. Stark, but the kid's right. You have some audible white hair showing, proving your oldness." The Judge said, "AND THE CROWD GOES WILDDDD!!!" Peter shouts, jumping over the podium and dragging Tony through the gasping and gaping crowd, all the way through the halls and out of the door. "Uh, and that's a case closed." The Judge said while walking out the back door. Tony's lawyer was not looking so good, he looked very pale and had sweat dribbling down his face, Matt was about to ask if he was ok but the lawyer fainted. Matt shrugged and winked at the men or women in the crowd and went through the back door.

The end.