The Crush? [Spideypool]

>Lol, imagine Tony's reaction if he found out what happened. And I mean, since this guy (Tony) is technically a smartass who made a fucking iron suit inside a cave, it shouldn't be too long or too hard for him to actually find out.

>A hint of sex jokes, deal with it, people. You guys r growin up anyways, you gon learn abt this soon.

Peter was a mess right now. His face was showing symptoms of blushing, shock, embarrassment, and fear. The reasons for these are probably one of what happened 5 minutes ago. 

5 minutes ago...

As they continued clashing, weapons were hurled at the other teen but the said teen dodged each blast quickly. It was a motion of art, a dance of death. Wade continued striking his double-wielding katanas with grace, attacking the smaller teen. As Peter continued to throw punches of his own at Wade, back flipping and splitting in the air to dodge the attacks being thrown at him. Wade shoved his double-wielding katanas on his weapon pack and took out a Glock 19, Peter watched wide-eyed at the transition of weapons, he was entranced about it, to say the least. But Peter snapped right back into reality when Wade started shooting at him, Peter continued to dodge bullets at lightning speed. Trusting his spider senses as they continued screaming at him with alert. Left, right, down, up, left, jump, it seemed to go on and on, and to be honest, Peter was starting to get tired. Wade saw this clearly and took the chance, in one swift movement, he ran towards the smaller teen and flipped over Peter quickly, too fast for the human eye to capture, also causing the said teen to be surprised at the sudden flip, confused as to where Wade has gone. Sure Peter had super eyesight and hearing, but still, Wade was a mercenary. Wade swiftly landed behind Peter silently as he yanked his hands onto Peter's shoulders, causing Peter to jump from shock, and wade to smirk.
"Congrats Wade, you're getting better!" Peter said cheerily, a little bit confused about why Wade was slowly moving his hands downwards.
"Good game, baby boy!" Wade said as he quickly grappled onto Peter's waist and held it. Now Peter was starting to feel mixed emotions about this action, sure he had this big ass crush on Wade, but he still had to keep his Spider-man momentum going.
"Stop it Wade," Peter grumbled while Wade continued to hug Peter closer to his body. "Alright, that's enough you two. Wade, stop harassing my son." said the billionaire, who just entered the Avengers training room.
"Make me, iron-daddy." Wade snickered as he continued hugging the annoyed and flustered teen.

After that scenario which ended up with Wade being kicked out of the tower for a day, Peter was dragged inside his dad's private lab. Tony finally got what he wanted, his kid's help with this new cool-ass technology. The duo was working silently, sending each other glances that meant either for help or for tools. Suddenly, Peter broke their silent communication by asking a question, "Uh, dad?" Peter started, and Tony gave a hum of continuance. "How do I tell my crush that I have a crush on them?" when Peter finished that question, Tony spat his coffee out.
"K-kiddo, you're telling me....that you have a crush...on someone?" Tony asked, trying to make sure that what he heard was right. "Uhm, ye-yeah dad," Peter responded embarrassed. Tony snickered a little and it slowly turned into a full-on chuckle, making his son grumble a little. "Sooo, tell me who the lucky girl is," Tony said, slowing his laughter. Peter stood wide-eyed at his father, "girl?" Peter asked slowly. And Tony was stunned, "ah, uh that's one way to put it out of the closet I guess. Anyways, who's the lucky boy then?" Tony re-asked, "I-I'm not telling, just please tell me how you asked pops or papa out?" Peter asked again, hopeful for the answer. "Well Pete, I didn't ask them out, they both were dating together before they met me actually. They both talked it out between them and they agreed that they both were in love with me, so they were the ones who asked me out." Tony said, a little bit sorry. "How bout you just be who you are?" Tony said, trying to make his son feel better. "O-okay dad. I'll t-try" Peter responded to his father's words, and so they continued working on their projects silently. 
As tomorrow slowly drifted into today, Peter continued stressing about what he should say to his crush.
"U-uh, Hi Wade nice shirt? no no no, Heyyyy Wade! You're so hot you know? Let's date! What?! No! Ughhhhhh...."
could be heard inside Peter's room. As Peter finally chose his words, the alarm rang.
*Wake up at 11:30 feeling like a bag of shit, all my clothes are dirty so I'm smelling like a bag of shit. Gotta pour my coffee and I miss my cup, O M G that is just my luc-* started blaring loudly, "Crap crap crap crap" Peter thought quickly as he hurried over to the alarm, and shut the damned thing off. "I really need to take a mental note on changing my alarm theme before dad finds out about it," he mumbled as he basically shoved a random shirt, jacket, and pants he found inside the closet. Peter looked at himself in his huge mirror and decided that it was a fine choice to wear. "Good luck telling your crush Pete! Tell me how it goes." Bucky said as Peter slammed his hand onto the elevator button, trying to hide his embarrassment from his metal-armed father. "Be sure to eat the lunch I got you!" Steve screamed before the elevator doors closed in view of his son. As time drawled out slowly, the more Peter became nervous. He was super excited, sure, but it was still kinda spooky, to say the least.

Finally, as school ended, Peter rushed a goodbye to his 2 friends, leaving them confused, and hurriedly ran inside an abandoned alleyway to change into his spider costume.
It was time-consuming, to say the least, but it was worth it for the speed of getting to his destination. Finally, reaching a wrecked house did he then applaud himself, grateful that he arrived there fast. Peter rushed in front of the house, ringing the doorbell once, then twice, finally relaxing a little bit as the door opened. Peter slowly walked inside, meeting a teen who was a year older than him. "Hi, Wade!" Peter called out, trying to hide his blush at the fact that Wade was not wearing any shirt, at all. "Hey, Sweetums! Was just training to kick some bad guy ass with you tonight!" Wade replied cheerily as he grabbed a white cloth, dabbing it on his forehead a little.
And boy did Peter almost drool at the view.
Peter tried not to stare at Wade's big ass muscles that were conveniently flexed as he dabbed his forehead with cloth.
Wade caught Peter oggling him with a flustered look.
And so, Wade smirked cheekily, walking closer to the smaller teen.
At each step Wade took, Peter's face started going redder.
And by that fact, Wade's smirk grew wider.
"Yes, baby boy?" Wade said huskily while dragging his finger on Peter's chin, forcing it up to meet Wade's gaze. Peter gulped, trying to swallow his blush as well. "U-uh, I uhm, I l-like you?" Peter tried to say, sadly coming out as an audible mumble. "Mmmm, sorry sweet cheeks, what did you say?" Wade teased as he got closer to the brunette boy. "W-wade, you heard what I said" Peter frowned, annoyed and embarrassed by Wade's teasing. "I'm just kidding baby boy, now have I shown you my bedroom before?" Wade replied to Peter's annoyance in a "sexy voice" as Peter had called it. Peter blushed deeply, shoving his head onto his hands as Wade hauled his body over Wade's shoulder, making their way to Wade's bedroom.

Tony was a little bit nervous, yet excited, for his son to come back. He wants to know everything and I mean it, E V E R Y T H I N G, on what happened. So time continued to tick by, until finally when Friday's monotone voice alerted him about Peter's presence. *Schling* the lab door opened, "Soo, Pete. How did it g-" before Tony finished his sentence by dramatically twisting his chair towards the lab door, he saw Peter's ruffled face. "Uhh, you don't look too okay there Pete," Tony chuckled a bit, still filled with confusion.
And let me tell you this, Peter had like around 3 purple spots on his neck, his hair was ruffled, his stance was a bit poised, and he was limping. "God is a cat and the world is it's shit." Peter groaned before dropping onto the floor, passing out inevitably. Leaving his father confused, staring at his son's passed-out body.