Spider-Sense

Peter loved his spider-sense, it was very useful. It can help him dodge attacks, and alert him when danger was about to happen, but it was also very useful for pranks that are being thrown at him. But of course, he didn't tell anyone about the last part. People all assumed that the spider-sense could only alert Peter or Spiderman of real danger and dangerous things that are about to come his way.
_________________________________________________
Peter was ecstatic, he was just challenged by Clint to a prank war. Of course, he was excited, it was a goddamn Avenger inviting him! As Peter skipped all the way back to Avengers tower, he pulled out his ID and scanned it through the front door. "Access accepted! Welcome back Spiderling" Friday chirped happily. Peter grinned like a dork and went inside the elevator, all of a sudden his spider-sense started blaring, "GORIGHTGORIGHTGORiGHTGORIGHT" It kept repeating, so Peter did and that was how he dodged a glitter bomb shot by Clint. "OH COME ON, HOW DID YOU DODGE THAT?!" Clint whined, "Maybe your eyesight's going bad, old man." Peter said grinning while running away from the scene. "YOU PUPPY-EYED BASTARD! COME BACK HERE!" Clint screeched while running after Peter. He eventually gave up trying and fell asleep on the couch. Peter was happy that he fell asleep on the couch, it would be so much easier to prank him now. So Peter hurriedly grabbed the materials and set up the prank. When Clint woke up, he was dumped in slime, feathers, and glitter. He knew it was Peter and Clint knew it would be super hard to clean it. So he decided to make a prank revenge on Peter. So while Peter was at school, Clint was busy plotting his demise, as the other Avengers watched amusedly. When Peter came back, his spider-senses started blaring heavily. "LEFTLEFTLEFTLEFTLEFT" and so he went left, "DUCKDUCKDUCKDUCKDUCK" and so he ducked, "JUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMP" and so he jumped. The avengers, especially Clint, gaped while watching with wide eyes. "How the hell did you dodge all that?!" Clint screamed as the other avengers were still shaken. "that's for me to know, and for you to find out." Peter said as he ran away laughing from the shooketh Avengers.