Spideypool [SMUT/LEMON]

[Smut]

>First time doing smut/lemon, sry if it's bad for you horny teens or children but I tried my best. Also, no idea what to do with the name lol. Deal with it. And i made some edits to it lol

Peter was not an ordinary teenager. I mean sure, he participated in school, and he was also a nerd, but as I said, Peter was definitely not an ordinary teenager. Unless you count having powers and being the son of Tony Stark, ordinary. But Peter wasn't the only un-ordinary teenager. Wade and Peter, weren't similar at all. For one, Peter is a nerd, while wade was a jock. It was practically polar opposites. But here's the thing, Wade has this crush on Peter, yeah I know, the nerdiest teen in Midtown high. Peter on the other hand, also has this humongous crush on Wade, I mean who wouldn't? But as time went on, they both became closer and closer. Getting better at knowing each other. They started to trust each other much more, and that was what made Peter tell him about being Tony, Steve, and Bucky's son, what surprised him was how well Wade reacted to it. they soon figured out that they both had powers. Peter invited Wade for a sleepover. Thus the place where this was all happening is Peter's room, at 10 fucking P.m., Wade figured out that Peter was in fact, Spider-man. While Peter, on the other hand, figured out that Wade was in fact a mercenary who kills bad people for money, aka the one and only Deadpool. Peter, after knowing that Wade was a mercenary, complained to him. Wade was quite mad that Peter was arguing about his job, which now leads us to what currently was happening in the present.
______________________________________________________
"I can't believe you kill people for money!" Peter screamed at Wade, trying to keep his distance from the mercenary that he had a crush on. "Oh come on Peter, It's bad people! They don't even deserve to live!" Wade argued back, trying to get closer to Peter and calm him down. "Oh shut up! They're still people." Peter responded, still trying to avoid Wade. "People, that do bad things!" Wade yelled. "Ugh, I can't even believe I had a crush on you. A mercenary out of all people. I bet you aren't even big down there." Peter mumbled the last part quietly, but it was clear enough for Wade to hear. And that was all it took, to make Wade snap. Wade growled as he ran towards Peter, Peter was internally freaking out. Sure he had super strength, but he doesn't want to hurt anyone, Peter hoped that this didn't end with blood on the walls. But Peter didn't expect what was about to happen next, Wade gripped Peter's waist and shoved his mouth, roughly into Peter's. Wade groaned at the wonderful sensation. Peter blushed heavily as Wade slipped his tongue roughly inside Peter's mouth, Peter moaned into the kiss; making Wade smirk. Wade pulled away, smirking at Peter's blushed state. "Then let me show you how wrong you are, Baby boy," Wade said flirtingly at Peter, making Peter's face flush into a dark shade of pink and red.

(WOO We getting laid by that spidey ass toNIGHT!)

[I mean, why not?]

Peter was speechless, is this really happening? What the fuck? he thought.
Wade asked Friday to lock the door and pushed Peter roughly onto Peter's bed which was conveniently placed behind them by the author.
"Stay," Wade commanded with an oddly low and scratchy voice as he opened his shirt, pants, and boxers, in a swift motion. 
And oddly enough, Peter had the urge to obey him,
Jesus Christ where did his dignity go?
Peter noticed that Wade was hard, and he was in fact, very, very, VERY, big.
Fucking christ.
"What did you say just now, Baby boy? I was small? How about we test it out inside of you?" Wade said with amusement, still smirking at the flushed boy on the bed. "W-wade" Peter whimpered, he really wanted to test that out. He really did, but he was still new to this thing, like sure he had a 5-inch dildo inside of him before, not that he was admitting it, but Wade's is much bigger than he expected. As Wade continued to stare Peter down, Peter was lost in his train of thought.
Peter continued to think about whether Wade's dick was at least 10 inches long, or 9 inches long.
Either way, still goddamn long.
Wade striked his head to the left a little, confused why Peter was super silent.
"Are you still new to this?" Wade asked, "Y-yeah," Peter said with a frown. "Okay, just calm down Babyboy, this won't hurt a bit, and let daddy pool do the work," Wade said as he walked towards the boy and pushed him down, flat on his back.
"Though, as much as I would love to fuck you hard 'till your wailing and screaming, I need some consent princess," Wade smirked, leaning on top of Peter.
The brunette flushed, looking to the side of the room before looking back up at the muscled man on top of him.
"I uh..p-please, fuck me Wade..?" Peter whispered, covering his face with his hand.
This was damn embarrassing was all Peter could think,
"I think you can do better than that, don't you think so baby boy?" Wade said with a sharp grin, 
Peter flushed as the embarrassment heightened. 
Guess he had no choice.
"P-please fuck me hard, make me scream your name Daddy, l-let the whole world know how much of a slut I am, break me open with your cock Daddy-" Peter let out with a stammer, how the fuck he managed that? He didn't know, it was the spur of the moment he guesses. But still fucking embarrassing it was.  
but Wade had no problem with it.
Who was Wade to say no when his baby begged so nicely?
And all he wanted to do now, was show Peter pure bliss.
So he's giving that plum bum one hell of a first time.
Wade crawled over Peter and ripped his shirt and pants open with such speed that even Pietro could cry about it.
Leaving Peter in nothing, "Wh-" Peter stated before stopping with a groan. Wade continued to bite love marks at Peter's neck and collarbone. Going down slowly, onto his chest, thigh, and ass.
Peter's breath hitched as he felt something wet in his hole.
As Wade slowly shoved his tongue inside his hole, Peter tried not to whimper. But god damn was Wade making him feel so good. "Shit-" Peter groaned as the hot feeling passed through the rim; Peter yelped a bit as Wade continued to fuck his hole using his tongue. If Wade wasn't that horny before, he was now. Peter was in front of him, naked, whimpering, and panting, and not only that, but Wade was eating him out?!? This is a fucking dream come true for Wade Wilson. "F-u-cking Jesus H Christ on a stick- You are absolutely eff-ing perfect," Wade groaned with his eyes on Peter, as Peter continued mewling with Deadpool eating him out.