A stab to the heart // Part 1

>This is part 1 :D, also I was feeling kinda angsty haha soooo yeh

WARNING: ANGST cuz ur mom

It was just like any day for Peter.
Wake up, take a shower, go to school, go home, patrol, tame bruises, shower, sleep.
And that's all he ever does.
Each.
Fucking.
Day.
But let me add one more thing to that...cutting. 
Peter couldn't stop cutting, he fucking loved it! He was obsessed with painting his wrists full of slices, and don't tell him he's in his emo phase.
He smiles at his mirror every day.
When he wakes up each morning, when he comes back from patrol each night.
Every single day.
His mind was sweeping each time he looks at himself, and all he could think of was the word, "Disappointment."
And Peter had to tell himself that everything was okay, even if it fucking wasn't.

Peter woke up quite early this day, he stood up wobbly and swayed his way toward the bathroom. He looked at the mirror, adjusting his face to a smile full of fake. He sighed a bit, staggering inside the bathtub, taking himself a short relaxing shower before going through the pain that he always had to bare.
He clumsily stood up from the bathtub, getting a towel and taking a toothbrush to well, brush his teeth.
And soon enough, he was ready to face the nightmares of his life.
He walks with a fake smile, going inside the kitchen to see aunt May. 
"Hi sweetie," Aunt May smiled with a remorseful face.
"Hey aunt May," Peter said with a small smile, before switching his face into a sad one as usual. 
Disappointment.
"Peter, are you feeling okay? You haven't been smiling as much as before.." May said with a worried face, glancing at Peter's features.
She noticed that her nephew seemed as if he hadn't slept for weeks and that he just overall looks....bad, stressed if you will.
"I'm fine aunt May," Peter said, trying to give her a huge smile to comfort her feelings, even if it was obviously fake.
"Well, I just want what's best for you sweetie. If you ever need help, just tell me and I'll always be there for you." May smiled a little, getting back to making herself a cup of coffee. 
"Thank you.....I-I need to go now May, I'm late for school!" Peter said with a fake exclamation, hurrying out of his apartment.
May sighed, trying to calm herself before she releases a huge gush of tears, all because of her worry for Peter.
It's all because of that disappointment.

Peter walked slowly through the streets, giving a powerless wave and smile to people he meets on the way, just to be nice.
Peter walked through the ally way that he knows as a shortcut to school, not noticing the buzz of his spider senses tingling on his neck.
And all of a sudden, he felt a pain in his stomach.
He staggered towards the nearest wall, trying to hold himself up.
Peter glanced at his stomach, seeing a knife lodged inside.
He started to feel drowsy, as his vision continues to flicker into darkness.
"Help!" He shouted with fear, despite knowing no one would care enough to help.
His body continued to scream in excruciating agony. And as time slowly moved on, he began to dissipate slowly from his body, accepting the colliding darkness as he swells and accepts the abyss of darkness waiting for him.
And so, he finally gave up the fight between death and life.
"My, my! Who knew a simple stab wound filled with poison would be strong enough to assassinate the Amazing Spider-man!" a man laughed from the shadows, walking away from his work of art.

But what the man and Peter didn't know, was that someone heard Peter's plea for help.

*cough* *cough* karen *cough* *cough*