Infinity war, death of Spider-man

It was never meant to be...

Thanos snapped his gauntlet with a loud clang, sending shockwaves throughout the earth.
It was done, peace will rain once more...
Thanos smiled contently, "Peace will be forevermore." He said with a chuckle before teleporting out of Thor's grasp.
Everyone on the battlefield looked around, watching as their loved ones, their friends, turned to dust. And they all silently grieved as they gazed at their defeat.

On a faraway planet, a group of warriors had sat on the floor. Some were standing, some were sitting, and some were morally disturbed.  They had failed in their fight for the world, and all that they could do was wait. Wait to see what will happen, wait for the outcome of chaos, and that was all they could do. No one had an idea of what was happening. Peter Quill, Star-Lord, kept racing back and forth. Mumbling contently on what could happen next. Drax, Nebula, and Mantis were watching him closely, having grim expressions as they silently grieved. Peter Parker, Spider-man, watched with confusion as his spider senses tingled lightly in his ears. As Tony, Ironman discussed angrily with Stephen Strange. Arguing about the stone and the fight that they lost. Then all of a sudden, one by one, each person slowly evaporated to dust. "Uhh, Peter?" Drax said with confusion before turning to dust, "What the hell?!" StarLord yelled before evaporating into dust, as Mantis looked around before shedding her last look, evaporating into dust with her crew; leaving only Tony, Nebula, and Peter left. Peter could feel his death coming from a mile away, as his spider senses tingled loudly. He tried to hold the pain, trying not to die, trying to live for his mentor, but all he could do now was let death consume him whole. Peter felt his body stiff in pain, "M-Mr. Stark?...I..I don't feel so good-" he let out with a pained groan, limping towards his mentor. "P-Peter?..It's..It's fine Peter, just breathe in, and breathe out, just don't- don't close your eyes please-" Tony struggled to say, as he hugged his mentee tightly, surprised with sadness. "Please Mr. Stark, I-I don't want to go- M-Mr. Stark, Please..!" Peter cried heavily as he screamed in pain, "I got you, kid, I got you- you're fine, everything's gonna be okay- just-" Tony said between sobs as he watched his mentee dishevel in his arms. Peter felt his body giving up, as he struggled to stand up. Tony carefully led Peter's body onto his lap, as Tony continued hugging Peter's head. "I-I'm sorry.." Peter got out with a humorless smile, as he looked at his mentor one last time. Tony knew what was going to happen next, he wanted to forget all this, to forget that this had ever happened. To erase the death from his mind, from his hands. To continue living in peace with his mentee- no...his son. But all he could do was watch, and be there for Peter's final breath. Slowly, Peter started disintegrating into particles of dust. And all that was left on the battlefield was guilt from a broken man and the death of Peter Parker. 
Nebula's just standing there btw, she's eatin' popcorn too.