Peter Parker x Spiderman???

Spiderman's popularity was rising through the roofs these days. Everyone knew who Spiderman was, and even accounted him as the best superhero. But most people were much more interested to figure out Spiderman's identity. At the same time when Spidey's popularity went up, Peter Parker's popularity went up as well. Everyone now knew Peter as Mr. Stark's intern, and that made Peter quite scared. You see, Peter's fine with getting known by people as Spiderman, but definitely a huge no no for Peter Parker, he was also scared about how people might assume he was spiderman, which he is and that's what he was trying to deflect from people knowing his identity. Tony and the rest of the Avengers were quite amused at Peter's reaction to this whole fiasco, it was kinda funny how Peter would start stuttering whenever a reporter would ask questions about him. Other than that, Flash started begging Peter to be his friend and to leave his loser friend alone. Of course, Peter declined, Ned and MJ were also quite amused at the situation, but they still want to help their best friend. So MJ, being the smartass she is, conjured a plan that would work. MJ started off by telling Ned her plan, which Ned happily obliged to follow. Next, she would ask Peter if he could represent to the reporters that they were his friends. Peter was a little skeptical but agreed nonetheless. So here the three were, being broadcasted to live TV. "So, Mr. Parker. Who are these two you have brought with you?" The reporter asked. "Well, these are my best friends. They've known me way before I've gotten the internship." Peter responded smiling. Ned and MJ smiled as well, thankful for having Peter as their friend. "Well then, I hope you three could answer some questions the viewers were asking us." The reporter continued, "We could." MJ said, trying to hide a smirk. This was all going according to plan.

The report went great so far until the last question came on.
"So, Peter, what do you think about Spiderman?" The reporter asked, "Uh, he's a fine guy I guess? I know him a little bit through the internship." Peter responded, trying not to sweat at the question. "No no that's a lie. Peter knows Spiderman way back." Ned said, trying to stifle his laughter by acting serious. "It's true, in fact, they both are actually dating!" MJ gasped with a fake exclamation, trying to hide her smirk. Peter gaped at both of his friends, feeling many emotions at the same time, shock being one of them. "Well, there you have it, folks! Spiderman is dating none other than Tony Stark's intern, Peter Parker!" The reporter finished. 

The next day was a disaster for Peter, everywhere he went were stares. At least his bullies stopped bullying him, probably scared that "Spiderman" might come and beat them up for bullying his boyfriend. Peter showed a frown at his 2 best friends, mad at their amused faces. "What? You have to admit that it was kind of funny." Ned said laughing, "I mean, at least it's going to be harder for people to find out Spiderman's identity. They're going to think that you're his boyfriend, and not actually Spiderman. You're welcome." MJ said while looking at her opened book, trying to hide her laughs of amusement. "ha ha, real funny guys." Peter said annoyed, grimacing at what happened before school. And yes, the Avengers and everyone who knew Peter was Spiderman made fun of him about it, chuckling whenever Peter gave his sad puppy dog eyes because of the banter he has to deal with every time.

THE END