Is that Wade Wilson as in Deadpool?!

Today was the day of the Avengers Tower field trip. Peter was quite excited, he rarely visits the bottom floor and instead just goes inside the private elevator to visit Tony. But anyways, here he was now with his class, inside the yellow bus. "Oh my god, Ned I can't wait!" Peter said in excitement, "Calm down dude, how are you so excited when you literally live there?" Ned said while faking a look of astonishment. "I've never had a tour of the tower, I usually just go straight to my dad's private lab." Peter said while continuing to look outside the window of the bus. "Yo Penis! Are you ready to get exposed to your internship lie?" Flash said while smirking idiotically at Peter. "Whatever you say Flash," Peter mumbled as he turned his head to face the window again. "Where's Wilson?" One of the students asked out of the blue all of a sudden, "I don't know Jeremy, he said that he had to go training in a high-tech place-?" The teacher said questioningly at his answer of choice. "I mean, he did out himself to the whole world as Deadpool already, do you think he knows who Spiderman is behind his mask?!" Another kid asked before the bus came to an abrupt stop. As they all went down from the bus, they inhaled the refreshing scent of amazingness and gazed at the scene upon them. There stood the tall tower, fit for the Avengers to live in; It was beautiful, really. Peter and his classmates and teacher were led to the front of the tower by one of the tour guides. "Here are some passes for visitors! They are all only accessible for 5 hours, which is enough time to finish this tour! Also, these are level 4 passes, so they won't let you get anywhere that far. Also, Peter, I hope you brought your pass. You know how Happy gets when we reprint badges." The desk lady said while handing the box of badges to the tour guide. Flash was gaping, he was surprised that Peter was telling the truth. He knew that it was impossible for him to pay a person when he has no money, he knew that Peter couldn't sneak inside the tower to hack an AI because it's Tony Stark's AI, goddamnit. So of course, Flash was gaping. The rest of the class and the teacher weren't surprised. They knew Peter had an internship, only Flash and his goons were dumb enough to think that Peter didn't have an internship. As the tour guide led them across the halls, Peter knew that this was going to be a calm tour. Or so he thought, the tour was going smoothly until they reached the training room. There Wade was, with no shirt while sparring with non-other than Bucky Barnes, the White Wolf. Peter was blushing madly, flustered at Wade's looks. "Hey, it's Wade!" One of the girls screamed, "OH MY GOD HE'S SO HOT!" another exclaimed, "Hey back off, he's mine." Peter mumbled loud enough for the entire class to hear. "Now, now class, don't create trouble." The teacher said, trying to pick a passive route. "ugh, I bet he isn't even that good in bed." One of the boys said, jealous at how the girls were ogling and drooling over Wade. "That is not true. He's a damn god in bed, he made me limp for fucking weeks!" Peter screamed as he marched inside the training room to talk to Wade. He left the entire fucking class with the tour guide speechless, "Wait, what the fuck." Ned said as he eyed his best bro, his best friend, march up to Wade and kiss him on the cheek. "Welp, let's hope the loser's healing factor may come in handy this time." MJ whispered to Ned, while she continues reading her book. "I didn't even realize you were here on the tour as well." Ned mumbled, returning his gaze back to his bestie. They watched how Wade returned the affection by kissing Peter on the lips, leaving Bucky the third wheel. "I'm just gonna go, pray that Stark won't get you for this Wilson." Bucky said while leaving the training room from the backdoor. The class and tour guide saw Wade whisper something to Peter's ear, seeing how Peter's face turned very very red. Wade dragged Peter out of the training room, leaving the bedazzled class and tour guide staring. "Let's hope he won't get too sore for PE." One of the students said with a red face. The next day came by quickly, as the doors opened, there came Wade holding Peter's hand, as Peter limped slightly while walking. Everyone in Peter's class knew what happened, leaving their minds in a flustered state. "Hope you had fun loser," MJ said, as he sent a wink at wade while snickering. "I like her." Wade said while grabbing Peter and holding him bridal style. "Ungh- Wade, still sore remember?" Peter said, "Sorry Baby boy, can't help it." Wade snickered as he let Peter down slowly onto the floor. "Well dude, glad you had fun with your boyfriend last night." Ned said as he came up next to Peter, making Peter jump slightly. Wade snickered as Peter's face grew incredibly red. And thus was how Peter's class knew, that Peter was in fact not a virgin, and how Wade was a god in bed.