The Unexpected Couple [Spideypool]

(Peter x Wade/Spiderman x Deadpool. Peter is 15 and Wade is 17. Peter knows that Wade is Deadpool, Wade knows that Peter is Spiderman. They both go to the same school. Peter's Aunt May is with Happy in California. So Peter lives in Stark Industries tower.)

(Point Of View: Third Person)

Wade Wilson and Peter Parker are complete polar opposites. Wade was a very popular person, a jock if you must. While Peter, on the other hand, was not well known, he gets bullied a lot and is more known as a nerd. As far as everyone was concerned, Wade and Peter didn't even know each other. This is why everyone was so surprised when Wade ran through the hallway screaming "BABY BOY!" while barreling onto Peter, clinging for dear life. "Wadee not noww! We're in public!" Peter said while blushing madly. "It's not my fault baby boy! It's too hard for me to ignore your ass!" Wade said while smirking, "W-Wade!" Peter says as his cheeks glow redder by each minute. Wade places his hand on Peter's chin and pushes his chin upwards, Wade quickly places his lips on Peter's while they stare intensively at each other. "Uh congrats Pete but you should finish quickly. Class is starting." Ned says while smirking. "Get a room you two!" MJ says before walking past them. Everyone in the hallways was still surprised, they were all looking at Peter and Wade. Wade ended the kiss and sends a smirk toward Peter before walking through the hallway for his class, the hallways roared with "OMG SLAYYYYY!!!" or "GO GET HIM WADE!!!!!!!" or "GET IT I GUESS!!!!" but mostly "OMGG SHIPPP!!!". Peter was blushing madly, as he clutches his books harder. He was embarrassed about being the center of attention that very day, but at least now people know that Wade is taken, so no one would try to flirt with Wade anymore. Also, Peter was quite confused why Flash hasn't bothered him yet, Peter would never know that a certain Wade or should I say, Deadpool, had threatened to blow Flash's brains out if he was to bully Peter ever again. And Peter and Wade lived happily ever after.

(This one has a little bit of smut but no smut at the same time cuz yes)

Also, there was this one time when Wade and peter had a group project together, Wade was invited to Peter's house aka the Stark Industries tower to work on the project. They went inside Peter's room to work on the project. But things started escalating quickly. When Tony felt the urge to check on how Peter was doing, he went inside Peter's room without knocking. Tony expected Peter to be working with Wade for their project, but instead, he found Peter using nothing but boxers with Wade fucking Wilson who also had nothing on except for his boxers, on top of Peter. They were kissing so deeply, and for so long, that they didn't notice Tony's presence in the room, and that was a red line for Tony Stark, so he threw Wade out of Peter's window while cursing a gallon full of profanities. One of them being, "FUCK YOU, WILSON!"
Peter was so embarrassed that his face somehow became the same red tint as his Spiderman suit.

Very sad, and I guess that was one way to come out of the closet.